Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Rekt Faction Recruitment Thread

MyrticsYT

@TheGrind Faction hopper? I have never switched factions other than when we merged with flux, I decided it was a mistake and I want to join a faction that actually knows what they are doing, reconsider it please. My toxicity is something I will work on and I won't be toxic to you all.

G4v1n

1. Tell us about yourself. I'm 7 and toxic, originally from flux but decided to leave since they're members are super annoying and do not know what they're doing.
2. What's your name and how old are you? Gavin 14
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? Yes, VeltPVP hcf
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? Base work, pvp skills, info you may need.
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? atleast 30 hours in a week UTC-5 (Eastern Standard Time)
6. Anything else we should know? I'm 7 and toxic. and I can touch paragraphs big pp

AwesomeAgent10

1. Tell us about yourself. Chim knows me as that kid who can't get ear raped and very immature. Just to let you know, I'm not really immature anymore and I take factions seriously.

2. What's your name and how old are you? AwesomeAgent10 and I'm 12. Yes, I know this is young but I am decent :/

3. Do you have any previous factions experience? Yes, quite a bit. I started playing factions when TimelessPVP Was a thing. It was lit then. had a rank and everything.

4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? Spawners, EZ Cash, cannoning, base building, good gear.

5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? I can play at least 1-3Hours a day if not more. I am from Sydney, Australia

6. Anything else we should know? I'm sorry to chim that I was very annoying to you in the past and all, also I hope not to annoy your greatness... I also decided to ditch flux since we can't even play factions... :/

1. I really love minecraft it is one of my most favorite games in the whole world !
2. i am dxnt and i am 15
3. yes i used to play hcf and also factions for other servers xdxd
4. i am very mature for my age so i am able to lead the faction and win the ftop prize !
5. i can play a good 5 hours and pst
6. i love minecraft and i'm very passionate about factions ! please accept me !

LightSome

Infamous Member
1. I really love minecraft it is one of my most favorite games in the whole world !
2. i am dxnt and i am 15
3. yes i used to play hcf and also factions for other servers xdxd
4. i am very mature for my age so i am able to lead the faction and win the ftop prize !
5. i can play a good 5 hours and pst
6. i love minecraft and i'm very passionate about factions ! please accept me !
Accepted. When you hop on next to the server i will /f kick you and re-invite you

This is the official recruitment thread for the Rekt faction. A leading faction with high hopes of F-Top.
These are the questions you must answer to apply.

1. Tell us about yourself.
2. What's your name and how old are you?
3. Do you have any previous factions experience?
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members?
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone?
6. Anything else we should know?

Thank you for taking the time to apply. We will be notifying you through this thread and pms if you're accepted.

Here's a list of the existing faction members.

Leader
Chimerical

Co-Leader
TheGrind
Chokken

Officers
dxnt
Kingerss
KaosLord
Bions

Members
LowkeySmiling
subvapes
far9448
Dubbed
Baited
Galaxypufferz
Entitled
FamilyBox
DdubsRulez
GqcciBoi

I'm an officer :p

34D

1. Tell us about yourself. I'm banned and probably wont be active
2. What's your name and how old are you? Alex 15
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? No
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? Nothing
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? Never Central Standard Time
6. Anything else we should know? I'm banned

Dobob8

1. Tell us about yourself. I'm banned and probably wont be active
2. What's your name and how old are you? Alex 15
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? No
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? Nothing
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? Never Central Standard Time
6. Anything else we should know? I'm banned
Accepted you will receive an invite on the 1st February 3018

1. Tell us about yourself: Hi im DerpyTaco7 (Joey) i play minecraft for 4 years now and i live in The Netherlands.

2. Whats your name and how old are you?: Well my ign name is DerpyTaco7 but my real name is Joey. Im 13 years old

3. Do you have any previous factions experience?: I do, Alot. I was a Mod of a top 5 faction on Cosmic pvp and i've played alot of factions because its my favourite minecraft mode.

4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members?: I can help whenever someone wants and i would help in raids because im learning how to build cannons and im a pretty good pvper.

5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone?: I can play everyday like 30 minutes but in the weekend i can play much more because of school. My timezone is UTC+1

6. Anything else we should know?: If someone with a rank comes to my base he/she could get my spawners and give them to you.
Hope ill get accepted <3

Safaris

1. Tell us about yourself: Hi im DerpyTaco7 (Joey) i play minecraft for 4 years now and i live in The Netherlands.

2. Whats your name and how old are you?: Well my ign name is DerpyTaco7 but my real name is Joey. Im 13 years old

3. Do you have any previous factions experience?: I do, Alot. I was a Mod of a top 5 faction on Cosmic pvp and i've played alot of factions because its my favourite minecraft mode.

4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members?: I can help whenever someone wants and i would help in raids because im learning how to build cannons and im a pretty good pvper.

5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone?: I can play everyday like 30 minutes but in the weekend i can play much more because of school. My timezone is UTC+1

6. Anything else we should know?: If someone with a rank comes to my base he/she could get my spawners and give them to you.
Hope ill get accepted <3
If you beat @Chrissehh in a Juan v Juan, Then I'll/We'll accept.

Must have proof