PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Rekt Faction Recruitment Thread

PointZero

1. Tell us about yourself. I play video games idk
2. What's your name and how old are you? Im Rick and I am 13
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? I have played factions since I was 9
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? I can help out with the base. I can do a lot to help my fellow faction members
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? I've played prisons and bought a want on it when I was 10ish, Idk and I've started playing factions 'cause thats a lot of fun my time zone is EST
6. Anything else we should know? Not really

johnxd

1. my ign is betyouwont and im better than the average minecrafter
2. my name is john and I am 14
3. I played hcf for a while so I do know some stuff about it
4. support in pvp and just a person to goof around with. i can prob toss 90%+ of the server.
5. i can play up to 3-10 hours everyday and my timezone is UTC+10
6. i am a very nice person in general and like to joke around. I do not take minecraft too seriously but I do sweat in pvp.

1. Tell us about yourself. god tier pvper i farmed half of flux members so hard that they had to run
i’ve also been sick like 50% of the time i’ve been alive
2. What's your name and how old are you? IGN: SloppyJoee, am 15
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? uh not really but it’s not that hard to not put holes in ur base like flux did and i’m not a moron i can follow directions well
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? i can pvp well and i know how to not die and not lose gear
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? like 2 hours a day minimum central time
6. Anything else we should know? i’m not a 12 year old that screams like kzyz is don’t worry

Chimerical

Ok I can’t think of one for 9
1. Tell us about yourself. I play video games idk
2. What's your name and how old are you? Im Rick and I am 13
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? I have played factions since I was 9
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? I can help out with the base. I can do a lot to help my fellow faction members
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? I've played prisons and bought a want on it when I was 10ish, Idk and I've started playing factions 'cause thats a lot of fun my time zone is EST
6. Anything else we should know? Not really
1. my ign is betyouwont and im better than the average minecrafter
2. my name is john and I am 14
3. I played hcf for a while so I do know some stuff about it
4. support in pvp and just a person to goof around with. i can prob toss 90%+ of the server.
5. i can play up to 3-10 hours everyday and my timezone is UTC+10
6. i am a very nice person in general and like to joke around. I do not take minecraft too seriously but I do sweat in pvp.
1. Tell us about yourself. god tier pvper i farmed half of flux members so hard that they had to run
i’ve also been sick like 50% of the time i’ve been alive
2. What's your name and how old are you? IGN: SloppyJoee, am 15
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? uh not really but it’s not that hard to not put holes in ur base like flux did and i’m not a moron i can follow directions well
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? i can pvp well and i know how to not die and not lose gear
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? like 2 hours a day minimum central time
6. Anything else we should know? i’m not a 12 year old that screams like kzyz is don’t worry
nein

1. Tell us about yourself.
I play Minecraft.
2. What's your name and how old are you?
Evan, 15
3. Do you have any previous factions experience?
2 Years
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members?
Advice, Gear, 4M+
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone?
Online Daily
6. Anything else we should know?
IGN: Sir_Cyber_Guy
Thank you for taking the time to apply. We will be notifying you through this thread and pms if you're accepted.​

Safaris

Hello there! Some of you may have noticed that I was back or for those who didn’t know me, that there was a new admin. Well, first, introductions. I’m Rae, I was an old community manager here before I resigned a few months ago. You may or may not know me but I’m always open to meeting the wonderful people of this community, new or old. You’re welcome to ask me questions about myself or what I will be doing here and I will try my best to answer to the best of my possibility at the earliest convenience. I do please ask nothing too far and that it’s related and bluntly, not a troll.

For those who don’t know me, a bit about me. I am and will always be an avid reader (Ravenclaw for the win) and nerd. I have a very deep love of psychology and sociology. I am still a student however, that should not clash with anything I will be doing here. I am pretty quirky and not very normal but normal is boring, right? I joined Prime back in 2015 and have been a part of this community ever since and shall continue to be so.

I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can!​
My name is Rae, and I'm 17 Years Old.
Yes, I do indeed. I've played faction for about 7-6 years now. I know all the pro's and Basics
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members?​
I am willing to put hard work in. Hard work is something that I try to achieve and I have had nothing to do recently due to no good faction. I am totally willing to spend my time just building walls if thats what it takes to become a strong faction. I can also contribute time, which means making money and spawners. The last main thing I can contribute is fun. I absolutely LOVE to be social. Its one of my favorite things to do. And I'm naturally a pretty punny person... see I'm already breaking the ice. Anyway I also love jokes so if you need a lough you've come to the right place.​
I am an extremely active factions player and i play around 4-6 hours a day
IGN: Rosened​
  • I would really like to join the fac and i put some good time into this application, i hope you like it :)

Chimerical

Hello there! Some of you may have noticed that I was back or for those who didn’t know me, that there was a new admin. Well, first, introductions. I’m Rae, I was an old community manager here before I resigned a few months ago. You may or may not know me but I’m always open to meeting the wonderful people of this community, new or old. You’re welcome to ask me questions about myself or what I will be doing here and I will try my best to answer to the best of my possibility at the earliest convenience. I do please ask nothing too far and that it’s related and bluntly, not a troll.

For those who don’t know me, a bit about me. I am and will always be an avid reader (Ravenclaw for the win) and nerd. I have a very deep love of psychology and sociology. I am still a student however, that should not clash with anything I will be doing here. I am pretty quirky and not very normal but normal is boring, right? I joined Prime back in 2015 and have been a part of this community ever since and shall continue to be so.

I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can!
My name is Rae, and I'm 17 Years Old.
Yes, I do indeed. I've played faction for about 7-6 years now. I know all the pro's and Basics

I am willing to put hard work in. Hard work is something that I try to achieve and I have had nothing to do recently due to no good faction. I am totally willing to spend my time just building walls if thats what it takes to become a strong faction. I can also contribute time, which means making money and spawners. The last main thing I can contribute is fun. I absolutely LOVE to be social. Its one of my favorite things to do. And I'm naturally a pretty punny person... see I'm already breaking the ice. Anyway I also love jokes so if you need a lough you've come to the right place.
I am an extremely active factions player and i play around 4-6 hours a day
IGN: Rosened
  • I would really like to join the fac and i put some good time into this application, i hope you like it :)
accepted
I play Minecraft.
Evan, 15
2 Years
Advice, Gear, 4M+
Online Daily
IGN: Sir_Cyber_Guy
Thank you for taking the time to apply. We will be notifying you through this thread and pms if you're accepted.​
denied

MyrticsYT

1. I enjoy my time on minecraft and I play a lot, I am decent at pvp I am not the best but I am okay.
2. I'm myrtics and I am 13 years old
3. I am part of flux atm but most of them are autistic and don't know how to play factions
4. Pvp help, help cap koths, dedication, I can help mine/trench as needed, I can put in some money, and do whatever you need
5. I can play a lot during the week, probably over 10 hours a day, and my timezone is est
I want the leave flux because they aren't that good at factions, most of them are self-centered and they don't care what you do if you do something wrong you are getting kicked from the faction and banned from the discord. Rekt seems like they have more faction experience and I want to help rekt as much as I can.

1. I enjoy my time on minecraft and I play a lot, I am decent at pvp I am not the best but I am okay.
2. I'm myrtics and I am 13 years old
3. I am part of flux atm but most of them are autistic and don't know how to play factions
4. Pvp help, help cap koths, dedication, I can help mine/trench as needed, I can put in some money, and do whatever you need
5. I can play a lot during the week, probably over 10 hours a day, and my timezone is est
I want the leave flux because they aren't that good at factions, most of them are self-centered and they don't care what you do if you do something wrong you are getting kicked from the faction and banned from the discord. Rekt seems like they have more faction experience and I want to help rekt as much as I can.
You seem to be toxic and a faction hopper. Denied, sorry