Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Rekt Faction Recruitment Thread

far9448

This is the official recruitment thread for the Rekt faction. A leading faction with high hopes of F-Top.
These are the questions you must answer to apply.

1. Tell us about yourself.
2. What's your name and how old are you?
3. Do you have any previous factions experience?
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members?
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone?
6. Anything else we should know?

Thank you for taking the time to apply. We will be notifying you through this thread and pms if you're accepted.

Here's a list of the existing faction members.

Leader
Chimerical

Co-Leader
TheGrind
Chokken

Officers
dxnt
Kingerss
KaosLord
Bions

Members
LowkeySmiling
subvapes
far9448
Dubbed
Baited
Galaxypufferz
Entitled
FamilyBox
DdubsRulez
GqcciBoi

Last edited:
1. Tell us about yourself. I am a good pvper and that I will be active everday. An I know how to build bases and build certains types of walls.
2. What's your name and how old are you? I am 15 years old and just call me Hero. Not really going to say my name because most people say it wrong anyways.
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? Yes I played bunch of times on Fractions about 2-3 yearish experiences.
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? I can help build up the base and fractions members with things that they may need up with.
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? my timezone is Eastern Time Zone I can play most of the time everday. I might not be able to play as long as I would be able to do this week because I got exams to do. But after my exams I should be most active after i have my school.
6. Anything else we should know? I have hearing aids so if I just ask you to repeat what you said after a couple of times just let you know that I can't hear that well.

OfficialFood

First, damn it some one beat me As I was typung
1. Tell us about yourself.oof oof oof
2. What's your name and how old are you? Im 7 and my name is LqrdFarquaad, Food
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? Uh huh
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? PvP, and I have no life=more money=ftop=more money to spend on nolifing
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? 24/7 365. I have no life.
oof

yoshi133

1. Tell us about yourself. I am 15 years old and played on this server since v4
2. What's your name and how old are you? My in game name is yoshi133 and I am 15 years old
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? Yes I played factions for 1 month now
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? Items and raids
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? The minimal is 4 days depends on my school and my time zone is utc
6. Anything else we should know? I have autism and adhd

xFlied

Dedicated Member
I like long walks on the beach
I have a whale fetish
Not women, like the legit sea creature
Blowholes are hot
2. What's your name and how old are you?
Thomas and I'm 15
3. Do you have any previous factions experience?
No I just bought minecraft
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members?
3 Terabytes of fish **** ;)
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone?
I never log on and my timezone is AU GMT
I am an aspiring vape trick master

1. Tell us about yourself. I am 14 years old and played on this server since Thanksgiving.
2. What's your name and how old are you? My name is Raidfordayzz and I am 14 years old.
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? Yes
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? I can help by being respectful
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? I can play a lot depending on what is going on with my irl life. Time Zone is EST
6. Anything else we should know? I am pretty good at pvp

1. Tell us about yourself. Im kinda good at pvp
2. What's your name and how old are you? 12
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? yes hardcore fac/velt/arcane
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? ill be nice to the faction members
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? every day of the week
6. Anything else we should know? nope

LightSome

Infamous Member
1. Tell us about yourself.-long time factions player on the Archon.
2. What's your name and how old are you? My name is _SavAgE_X, I am 16
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? Played factions two years. Insider for team nudist <3(I won't inside you)
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? Played factions for two-years, vast knowledge in raiding.
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? GMT. I player at least 6 to 5 hours a day
6. Anything else we should know? If I don't get accepted. Your base might get split xP

Dobob8

I'm a Cow
My in game name is dobob8 I have been with OPBlocks since v1 and am happy to see it grow into a network.

What's your name and how old are you?
My name is River and I am 15 years old

Do you have any previous factions experience?
I have over 3 years of experience in factions

What can you offer to the already existing faction members?
I'm a good base builder and a good raider ( if server allows for good cannons to be built )

How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone?
GMT
I don't play much in weekdays but I can normally get around 5hours through the weekdays and 10-15 hours at the weekend

6. Anything else we should know?​

@Chimerical better accept me you nub or I will beat you in a 1v1 ( CS:GO ).
I also know @TheGrind who scammed me 100bill in v1 ;) but we somehow put that to the side.

1. Tell us about yourself. IGN GqcciBoi and love to play this server
2. What's your name and how old are you? My name is Jayce and im 12
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? Ive had little factions exprince
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? I can build bases, make cannons etc.
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? Central and i will play 2-7hours a day and rarely no play at all if im on vacation or something.
6. Anything else we should know? I would really like to join this faction insted pay sharky 20 dollors to join his.

LightSome

Infamous Member
Kinda wanna join if Savage gets accepted so I can ask him to teach me to cannon
Dude if I did we would be banned every week lmao since all of them are "banned" on this server ;-;

That's WHY IM NOT PLAYING FACTIONS... that and ranks not transfering.like across a network you usually keep your rank

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Dude if I did we would be banned every week lmao since all of them are "banned" on this server ;-;

That's WHY IM NOT PLAYING FACTIONS... that and ranks not transfering.like across a network you usually keep your rank
Aw cmon, imbue your knowledge upon me.
Also ranks not transferring is BS but oh well gotta live with it, at least you can get ranks outta crates (Even CWarrior out of a crystal)

LightSome

Infamous Member
Aw cmon, imbue your knowledge upon me.
Also ranks not transferring is BS but oh well gotta live with it, at least you can get ranks outta crates (Even CWarrior out of a crystal)
Still the chances aren't great and later onn they'll create another game mode. Then we will have to pay for another rank

Brawler

1.i live in Melbourne,Australia.
2. Brawler_Pig_Life, I am 11.
3. Yes i have had a little bit of factions experience.
4. I am close to useless but i can help AFK for spawners
5. i can play most of the day in school holidays and play about 15hours during school. My timezone is AEST
6. i am asian. i have skype and discord

Last edited:

SmolTinyBean

1. Tell us about yourself. Im mini o/
2. What's your name and how old are you? names mini and im 10000 years old
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? no not at all
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? nothing much
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? 2mins
6. Anything else we should know? hi o/

LegacyPro

1. Tell us about yourself. I'm a decent pvper and i have some experiences with building a good faction base.
2. What's your name and how old are you? I'm LegacyPro, im 12 years old
3. Do you have any previous factions experience? Yes i used to play factions about 6 hours a day.
4. What can you offer to the already existing faction members? I can offer some help when needed and any thing i have to help support the faction.
5. How much can you play in a week and what's your timezone? I can play up to 10hrs a day and my time zone is Western Australia which is UTC+8
6. Anything else we should know? I'm a fair player who knows some things about factions that might help you.

Last edited: