JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Event Player Picture Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCDG

1604945507535.png

PLAYER PICTURE EVENT

Hello my wonderful OPBlockers! We're excited to announce that we are hosting our first ever player submitted picture event!

All you have to do to enter is take a picture somewhere on the network and reply to this thread with your picture(s)!

Submissions will be closed on Saturday, 11/14/2020 at 3 PM ET

Rules

- Picture must be taken on OPBlocks
- You may submit up to 3 pictures
- Do not steal or copy other players pictures

Breaking any rules will lead to disqualification and removal of your submission.

Prizes

Winner: $20 Store Gifctard
10 Runner Ups: $5 Store Giftcard each

We hope to see everyone's true photography skills shine! Good luck to everyone who participates!

Last edited:

annajlucas

Helper with extra perms
sir I've been on twitch longer than you've been on the internet and if I must say this is a poggers event that I'm pogging over
Ma'am I'll have you know that twitch has been around for 9 years, so I was 10 and was on the internet because Im a rebel.

But yes I did my research on the reliable website urban dictionary and can confirm that 'pogging' is indeed a word. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Saito

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Ma'am I'll have you know that twitch has been around for 9 years, so I was 10 and was on the internet because Im a rebel.

But yes I did my research on the reliable website urban dictionary and can confirm that 'pogging' is indeed a word. Please accept my most sincere apologies.
1604979047016.png

My account is from 2008 you are fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.