Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Management Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affixes

Hi everyone,

First of all, a short introduction. For those of you unfamiliar with me, my name is Jesse (or affixes), and I am the new Manager of OPBlocks. Me and my team of developers have been brought on board to blow new life into this server, and over the coming few weeks we will be making crucial changes that impact the future of it. With players in mind, we are creating an entirely new server for OPBlocks that is built from the ground up.

We realise that the network is not maintainable in its current state and have decided to shut all servers down immediately and until further notice, until more news is available regarding our upcoming updates. We are very passionate and driven to make this revamp a success.

Going forward, we'd like to work with you guys to understand what needs to change. We will soon open up a direct line of communication where you can submit feedback through a dedicated form. However for now, we would love to hear your thoughts through the comments.

More info soon!

Thanks,
Jesse

LightSome

Infamous Member
I think I and other players are approaching this news with extreme optimism. Theres been so many promising speeches over the years/months that we will have to see it to believe it.

However, I personally have not been let down by you and your team and therefore I wish you the best of luck. I'm sure the community will be looking at the next coming changes with keen eyes to see what you have to offer to the community.

Best of luck with the "re-structuring" of OPBlocks.

So what will change and what will we keep? Is there gonna be a change to physically everything, or is it only gonna be on the servers it provides?

Hi everyone,

First of all, a short introduction. For those of you unfamiliar with me, my name is Jesse (or affixes), and I am the new Manager of OPBlocks. Me and my team of developers have been brought on board to blow new life into this server, and over the coming few weeks we will be making crucial changes that impact the future of it. With players in mind, we are creating an entirely new server for OPBlocks that is built from the ground up.

We realise that the network is not maintainable in its current state and have decided to shut all servers down immediately and until further notice, until more news is available regarding our upcoming updates. We are very passionate and driven to make this revamp a success.

Going forward, we'd like to work with you guys to understand what needs to change. We will soon open up a direct line of communication where you can submit feedback through a dedicated form. However for now, we would love to hear your thoughts through the comments.

More info soon!

Thanks,
Jesse
What will happen to ranks and stuff people paid for on the server?

BigCDG

Best of luck, let’s hope you don’t fail like the last few managers. Since you revived Prime hopefully you’ll revive OPB. Personally, I’m not gonna play since OPB doesn’t really interest me anymore like it used to.

Good luck your like the 5th manager to try and fix this (wish I was exaggerating)

You will keep you ranks but any purchased items will likely not be kept.
(we better keep our ranks lol)
figure we will lose purchased items I just don't want to lose my rank or titles or commands like /autosell

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Cool

I apologize I cannot have any faith in you because the last 4-5 managers promised to improve things and they all failed miserably

But good luck!

LoliAni

Gotta agree with most people, these speeches are given everytime a new manager comes around, and they keep their word for a good few days. Hopefully this changes, but I'll believe it when I see it

Status
Not open for further replies.