Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Management Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiewenpro27

Hi everyone,

First of all, a short introduction. For those of you unfamiliar with me, my name is Jesse (or affixes), and I am the new Manager of OPBlocks. Me and my team of developers have been brought on board to blow new life into this server, and over the coming few weeks we will be making crucial changes that impact the future of it. With players in mind, we are creating an entirely new server for OPBlocks that is built from the ground up.

We realise that the network is not maintainable in its current state and have decided to shut all servers down immediately and until further notice, until more news is available regarding our upcoming updates. We are very passionate and driven to make this revamp a success.

Going forward, we'd like to work with you guys to understand what needs to change. We will soon open up a direct line of communication where you can submit feedback through a dedicated form. However for now, we would love to hear your thoughts through the comments.

More info soon!

Thanks,
Jesse
Isn’t prime dead and your the manger ?

Vahald

Hi everyone,

First of all, a short introduction. For those of you unfamiliar with me, my name is Jesse (or affixes), and I am the new Manager of OPBlocks. Me and my team of developers have been brought on board to blow new life into this server, and over the coming few weeks we will be making crucial changes that impact the future of it. With players in mind, we are creating an entirely new server for OPBlocks that is built from the ground up.

We realise that the network is not maintainable in its current state and have decided to shut all servers down immediately and until further notice, until more news is available regarding our upcoming updates. We are very passionate and driven to make this revamp a success.

Going forward, we'd like to work with you guys to understand what needs to change. We will soon open up a direct line of communication where you can submit feedback through a dedicated form. However for now, we would love to hear your thoughts through the comments.

More info soon!

Thanks,
Jesse
How do you expect to be the manager of 2 broken servers when you were failing on just one?

Best of luck, let’s hope you don’t fail like the last few managers. Since you revived Prime hopefully you’ll revive OPB. Personally, I’m not gonna play since OPB doesn’t really interest me anymore like it used to.
Wait man are you joking? Prime could not be in a worse state, maybe he'd had a chance in reviving it if he didn't ban half of the player count

I think I and other players are approaching this news with extreme optimism. Theres been so many promising speeches over the years/months that we will have to see it to believe it.

However, I personally have not been let down by you and your team and therefore I wish you the best of luck. I'm sure the community will be looking at the next coming changes with keen eyes to see what you have to offer to the community.

Best of luck with the "re-structuring" of OPBlocks.
With extreme optimism? Not that I care, but the past 4 managers made promises just like this and didn't actually do anything lol, why do you think anyone would be "extremely optimistic" when the player count hasn't risen over 20 in the past 2 years when 5 different managers came and left during that time

Last edited by a moderator:

merighthere

Dedicated Member
With extreme optimism? Not that I care, but the past 4 managers made promises just like this and didn't actually do anything lol, why do you think anyone would be "extremely optimistic" when the player count hasn't risen over 20 in the past 2 years when 5 different managers came and left during that time
multiple periods of 100+ players but ok

Rizuri

Infamous Member
What would you know about that lmao? There is no basis for you to say that since you weren't there.

Dream

Best of luck, let’s hope you don’t fail like the last few managers. Since you revived Prime hopefully you’ll revive OPB. Personally, I’m not gonna play since OPB doesn’t really interest me anymore like it used to.
“Revived prime” LMAO??? Yah uh no. Literally the entire server is filled with dutch players now all like afk grinding on Skyblock. Didn’t revive anything, ya maybe they have some players rn but it’s a shell of what it used to be.
i’m so done with staff
Facts personally i dont like jesse lmao *gets banned for saying this*. He gets hella butthurt over small things and just bans people over it. I wouldn’t be suprised if I got banned for this.

Baricaade

Wait man are you joking? Prime could not be in a worse state, maybe he'd had a chance in reviving it if he didn't ban half of the player count
Have you not looked at Primes player count? Every time I have looked at it it has had at least 150+ players. Usually 200+

Prime is far from dead and honestly I think Jesse did a pretty good job. I think he could do the same for this server if he put the effort into it.

One other thing why these managers keep leaving, is because you harass them to the point where they just quit because they don’t want to have to deal with this toxic community. Honestly, most of you don’t play the server at all and just come on the forums for the drama.

Last edited:

Vahald

Have you not looked at Primes player count? Every time I have looked at it it has had at least 150+ players. Usually 200+

Prime is far from dead and honestly I think Jesse did a pretty good job. I think he could do the same for this server if he put the effort into it.

One other thing why these managers keep leaving, is because you harass them to the point where they just quit because they don’t want to have to deal with this toxic community. Honestly, most of you don’t play the server at all and just come on the forums for the drama.
You do realise prime used to have over 3000 players right?

What would you know about that lmao? There is no basis for you to say that since you weren't there.
Maybe because 60% of the posts on OPB are "server so dead managers so bad hn22eu2gbi23bg"

multiple periods of 100+ players but ok
oh i guess you're right that's amazing huge player count lol

also why arent my posts merging

Baricaade

You do realise prime used to have over 3000 players right?
Oh I do, but considering the past few years, I’d say 200+ players from about 50 per day is something.

Oh did you know Jesse was one of prime’s first managers, so just give him somewhat of a chance, or at least stop harassing him since that’s what it seems like you people only know what to do.

Vahald

You actually, actually think managers who get paid for their job leave because a bunch of morons "Harrass" them on a minecraft forum?

Oh I do, but considering the past few years, I’d say 200+ players from about 50 per day is something.

Oh did you know Jesse was one of prime’s first managers, so just give him somewhat of a chance, or at least stop harassing him since that’s what it seems like you people only know what to do.
"a chance"? It's been almost a year and he hasn't really improved anything and he banned over 50 people who have played prime for over 2-3 years for ridiculous reasons and now he's the manager on another server that needs severe fixing.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
"a chance"? It's been almost a year and he hasn't really improved anything and he banned over 50 people who have played prime for over 2-3 years for ridiculous reasons and now he's the manager on another server that needs severe fixing.
posts have never merged here!!1 was a prime thing

Dream

Yes, and Jesse also made a huge document exposing Alex for a lot of things because they had a huge argument.
Shown: <redacted>
He also uploaded things onto the forum with inappropriate content because he was mad and that just shows immaturity.
And yes this happened awhile ago but it still HAPPENED.

You barely played prime and if you did you were never involved in anything/knew anything. I’ve had encounters with Jesse and I know full well who he is so don’t give me the bs “JUST GIVE HIM A CHANCE” like? Not to mention if you knew anything about prime you’d know that Prime is deadass dead, Prime still spoof their player counts for one, and it’s basically all dutch rands now, as well as the fact that as I said before it’s a shell of what it once was.

MOD EDIT: No need to dig up old skeletons.

Affixes

Hey guys,

We completely understand the optimism and that OPBlocks is currently in a very degraded state. There is nothing that we can say or do that is going to change that until there is a new network, we fully realise. That being said, I know what my team is capable of.

We will provide updates as different parts of the server become completed. This will take some time as we are organising things behind the scenes. However I expect to see some updates in the coming week. This of course has been said several times in

What will happen to ranks and stuff people paid for on the server?
Players will at all times keep their ranks or an equivalent. One of the things we are discussing right now is the fact that there are 10 different ranks which makes the server more difficult to balance out. In any case, if we decided to merge some ranks into each other you will always receive the best possible outcome (i.e. A free upgrade to a higher rank).

Prime is doing fine. Times were different years ago, Minecraft is in a different state. Also, it is increasingly more difficult to hire influencers due to the saturation of the market and people losing interest in the game (in favour of Fortnite, Roblox, etc.)

Don't get your hopes up, haha this speech has been said to use like a million times by now and every single on of the revamp or whatever thing always ending up with the server dying again and again. I really hope that this revamp will make everything good again but if it doesn't than i am not surprise. Until then, We will wait. :)

Edit: Just prepare for the server to have 0-20 people on again and just prepare for the worst because allot of manager told us that and look what happens. GL HF

KaosLord

my name is Jesse (or affixes), and I am the new Manager of OPBlocks.
This I don’t understand, you’re a manager yet have the developer permissions. Seeing as though Alex (and now Cookie) have access to the Admin Control Panel for the forums, it’s clear you are put here to push out updates, not run the show from the front lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.