JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Anulax Faction Recruitment Thread

IGN:LoveLiverpool_XD

Discord Tag:LoveLiverpool#4990

Donor Rank:muncher

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills):Cannoner Pvp

Timezone:GMT

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day:5-7 days on week days. 7-12 on weekends

Tell Us About Yourself:im glued to the computer and i love minecraftt and i never leave it.

Tell A Joke: did you know french fries wherent actually made inf rance they were cooked in grece

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do?Msg everyone on discord

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?KICK THEM FROM FAC AND KILL THEM

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?give them it

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do?repots it to staff and your fac owner

[/QUOTE]
add me on discord im igg7#9789

Thanks for taking your time to make an application. Me and @Xzaidian will review your application as soon as we can. Until then, please be patient.
IGN: ashthegiraffe

Discord Tag: Jam arts#6166

Donor Rank: don't have

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills):
1.i'm good at pvp

2.i'm active (but not in exam days) so i can be helpful

3.i'm good at building designs

Timezone:i live in amman jordan 2:00+ GMT

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: from 4 - 5 hours

Tell Us About Yourself: i'm not a nerd and i can actually left click xD

Tell A Joke: i'm bad at jokes leave me alone

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do?
i would message everyone in discord to try and come if they can't i would try to defend the base, and if i can't i will just try to save as much items as i can

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?
i would tell him STOP NERD OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE if he doesn't well i would have to tell staff xD

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?

i would sell it to him but if he really needs it and i don't need it that much then i will give it to him

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do?

report him instantly to server staff
[/QUOTE]
add me on discord igg#9789

IGN:kovacsx

Discord Tag:potatoComputer#8073

Donor Rank: None

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): Pvp and raiding

Timezone:GMT+/--2:00

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: 4-6hrs

Tell Us About Yourself: I am a active person with a good personality. I am Really friendly and funny. I do skateboards in the free time. I don`t swear (****) Im playing MC about 6-5 years. Pvp skils are decent.

Tell A Joke: Why can`t dinosaurs clap?? Because they are dead!

Did you know that graveyards are the most popular place in the world? People are just dying to get in there.

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? I would try to secure the best loot that I can and then I would fight them.

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do? I quickly msg one of the mods or owner to kick them or I try to talk them also I would start recording.

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do? Give it to them.

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do? Msg the owner or mod and start recording

Thanks for taking your time to read and reply to the
application. We will respond ASAP, until then please be patient.

- Anulax

[/QUOTE]
add me on discord igg7#9789

IGN: WizardStake

Discord Tag: #4201

Donor Rank: noob

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): insiding

Timezone: hi

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: 30seconds

Tell Us About Yourself: im a wizard.

Tell A Joke: you

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do?
nothing

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?
nothing

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?
keep it

snitc... JK snitches are noobs. i do nothing.
accept pls k thx

IGN: ashthegiraffe

Discord Tag: Jam arts#6166

Donor Rank: don't have

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills):
1.i'm good at pvp

2.i'm active (but not in exam days) so i can be helpful

3.i'm good at building designs

Timezone:i live in amman jordan 2:00+ GMT

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: from 4 - 5 hours

Tell Us About Yourself: i'm not a nerd and i can actually left click xD

Tell A Joke: i'm bad at jokes leave me alone

Scenarios:

i would message everyone in discord to try and come if they can't i would try to defend the base, and if i can't i will just try to save as much items as i can

i would tell him STOP NERD OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE if he doesn't well i would have to tell staff xD

i would sell it to him but if he really needs it and i don't need it that much then i will give it to him

report him instantly to server staff
[/QUOTE]
add me on discord igg#9789

IGN: WizardStake

Discord Tag: #4201

Donor Rank: noob

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): insiding

Timezone: hi

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: 30seconds

Tell Us About Yourself: im a wizard.

Tell A Joke: you

Scenarios:

nothing

nothing

keep it

snitc... JK snitches are noobs. i do nothing.
accept pls k thx
wrong answers if somebody is insiding you help them you noob and if someone wants a item u have in a raid you tell them to piss off and if ur getting raided u take the spawners leave the fac and make ur own u noob get it right

View attachment 1293
Hello everybody, this is the official Anulax
recruitment thread.

Anulax is one of the top factions on
OP factions. Currently we are third top, however we are pushing to get even higher.
The only way we feel we can get there
Is with more members in the faction

Only reply to this thread if you want to join
Anulax.

Please answer honestly, if your application is
accepted and we find out that you lied in your post
then you will be kicked immediately.

Requirements:

Must be older than 13 (may be accepted if we decide you are mature enough)

Must have discord

Must have a working microphone

Must be able to record view-able recordings

Application Template:

IGN: igg7

Discord Tag: igg7#9789

Donor Rank: Member

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): a 25 $ McDonalds gift card and im p2w

Timezone: Cheese

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: 24 hours

Tell Us About Yourself: I have a 25$ McDonalds giftcard just accept me already

Tell A Joke: Anton do you think Im a bad mother? (Kid) My name is Paul

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? take the spawners leave the faction and make your own and ditch Anulax

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do? Help them

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do? Tell them to eat my ass

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do? Ask them what client it is cause its lit

Thanks for taking your time to read and reply to the
application. We will respond ASAP, until then please be patient.

- Anulax