JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Anulax Faction Recruitment Thread

TryRaidMe

upload_2018-2-4_17-16-43.png

Hello everybody, this is the official Anulax
recruitment thread.

Anulax is one of the top factions on
OP factions. Currently we are third top, however we are pushing to get even higher.
The only way we feel we can get there
Is with more members in the faction

Only reply to this thread if you want to join
Anulax.

Please answer honestly, if your application is
accepted and we find out that you lied in your post
then you will be kicked immediately.

Requirements:

Must be older than 13 (may be accepted if we decide you are mature enough)

Must have discord

Must have a working microphone

Must be able to record view-able recordings

Application Template:

IGN:

Discord Tag:

Donor Rank:

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills):

Timezone:

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day:

Tell Us About Yourself:

Tell A Joke:

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do?

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do?

Thanks for taking your time to read and reply to the
application. We will respond ASAP, until then please be patient.

- Anulax

Last edited:

Aussie__

Discord Tag: Puppies#7272

Donor Rank: CandyTitan

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): Literally nothing at all

Timezone: pssssst

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: 6 minutes

Tell Us About Yourself: hi

Tell A Joke: no

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? I let them raid us obviously!

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do? I steal with them

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do? I keep it and rub it in their face

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do? I tell a member to report them since I'm lazy

Discord Tag:
sloppyhoe#0420
Donor Rank:
cgod
What You Bring To The Faction (Skills):
i can bring snacks and pepsi
Timezone:
austrolio
How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day:
a t-shirt
Tell Us About Yourself:
im as straight as a rainbow
Tell A Joke:

anulax's west walls
Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do?
i raid them back
2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?
i help them steal then inside then not get banned because i have hack client
3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?
throw it in lava so no one gets it
4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do?
hit their washing machine offline

TryRaidMe

Discord Tag: Puppies#7272

Donor Rank: CandyTitan

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): Literally nothing at all

Timezone: pssssst

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: 6 minutes

Tell Us About Yourself: hi

Tell A Joke: no

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? I let them raid us obviously!

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do? I steal with them

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do? I keep it and rub it in their face

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do? I tell a member to report them since I'm lazy
Application Denied

Xzaidian

you joined the fac, placed ur spawners. begged me to buy you stuff, got annoyed at me for using a rank note that i won on myself and wanted to inside + whatever is placed in my faction , belongs to me :/
Yes. Note is correct. As soon as you place your property on someone elses faction land. The land becomes theres.. You also where being annoying judging from his message. And was begging him to buy stuff. And you are Known for insiding Flux. So most of those spawners where probably not yours. Please dont complain. Whats done is done.

therealestigg7

Yes. Note is correct. As soon as you place your property on someone elses faction land. The land becomes theres.. You also where being annoying judging from his message. And was begging him to buy stuff. And you are Known for insiding Flux. So most of those spawners where probably not yours. Please dont complain. Whats done is done.
ACgtually i got them from my 2 winter chest i bought

View attachment 1293
Hello everybody, this is the official Anulax
recruitment thread.

Anulax is one of the top factions on
OP factions. Currently we are third top, however we are pushing to get even higher.
The only way we feel we can get there
Is with more members in the faction

Only reply to this thread if you want to join
Anulax.

Please answer honestly, if your application is
accepted and we find out that you lied in your post
then you will be kicked immediately.

Requirements:

Must be older than 13 (may be accepted if we decide you are mature enough)

Must have discord

Must have a working microphone

Must be able to record view-able recordings

Application Template:

Discord Tag: lukester0711 #6993

Donor Rank: none

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): I am good at Pvp and can build well.

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: 1-5 hours

Tell Us About Yourself: I am a smart, funny, and creative. I love to game, and will go as long as I have to to help.

Tell A Joke: Ahhh the thesaurus or as i call it the dumb people's way to sound smart., or a nerd's good afternoon.

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? jump in and defend

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do? tell them to stop

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do? do whats best for the faction

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do? report it to the mods

- Anulax

TryRaidMe

Good application, sorry didn't realize it was an application because you edited the quote. Me and @Xzaidian will discuss your application and will decide whether you will be invited or not.

Also, what is your IGN?

LolZilLord

Application Template:

IGN: LolZilLord

Discord Tag: LolZilLord#4573

Donor Rank: none, but I could probably buy one soon...

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): I played 2 other faction server, and one of them we were f top 1

Timezone: EDT (I'm canadian)

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: about 4 hours on week and 4-12 on weekends

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a french canadian that know English too, I can be very active, but sometimes I cannot be on due to personnal issues

Tell A Joke: how do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh xD

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? : I tell the fac on discord and protect the base, even if I could die...

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?: reason with him, if he says no, I tell the leader/co-leader

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?: depends, if it's very important to me, I keep it, but if not, you'll probably see if you accept my application, I'm very generous ;)

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do?: report them and tell the faction/leader.

Have a good day!

-LolZilLord

- Anulax

[/QUOTE]