Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Anulax Faction Recruitment Thread

TryRaidMe

Application Template:

IGN: LolZilLord

Discord Tag: LolZilLord#4573

Donor Rank: none, but I could probably buy one soon...

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): I played 2 other faction server, and one of them we were f top 1

Timezone: EDT (I'm canadian)

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: about 4 hours on week and 4-12 on weekends

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a french canadian that know English too, I can be very active, but sometimes I cannot be on due to personnal issues

Tell A Joke: how do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh xD

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? : I tell the fac on discord and protect the base, even if I could die...

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?: reason with him, if he says no, I tell the leader/co-leader

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?: depends, if it's very important to me, I keep it, but if not, you'll probably see if you accept my application, I'm very generous ;)

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do?: report them and tell the faction/leader.

Have a good day!

-LolZilLord

Thanks for taking your time to read and reply to the
application. We will respond ASAP, until then please be patient.

- Anulax

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for taking your time to make an application. Me and @Xzaidian will review your application as soon as we can. Until then, please be patient.

StarBucks

IGN:kovacsx

Discord Tag:potatoComputer#8073

Donor Rank: None

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): Pvp and raiding

Timezone:GMT+/--2:00

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: 4-6hrs

Tell Us About Yourself: I am a active person with a good personality. I am Really friendly and funny. I do skateboards in the free time. I don`t swear (****) Im playing MC about 6-5 years. Pvp skils are decent.

Tell A Joke: Why can`t dinosaurs clap?? Because they are dead!

Did you know that graveyards are the most popular place in the world? People are just dying to get in there.

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? I would try to secure the best loot that I can and then I would fight them.

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do? I quickly msg one of the mods or owner to kick them or I try to talk them also I would start recording.

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do? Give it to them.

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do? Msg the owner or mod and start recording

- Anulax

[/QUOTE]

Xzaidian

Application Template:

IGN: LolZilLord

Discord Tag: LolZilLord#4573

Donor Rank: none, but I could probably buy one soon...

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): I played 2 other faction server, and one of them we were f top 1

Timezone: EDT (I'm canadian)

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: about 4 hours on week and 4-12 on weekends

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a french canadian that know English too, I can be very active, but sometimes I cannot be on due to personnal issues

Tell A Joke: how do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh xD

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? : I tell the fac on discord and protect the base, even if I could die...

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?: reason with him, if he says no, I tell the leader/co-leader

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?: depends, if it's very important to me, I keep it, but if not, you'll probably see if you accept my application, I'm very generous ;)

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do?: report them and tell the faction/leader.

Have a good day!

-LolZilLord

- Anulax

[/QUOTE]
Thank you both for your time and to put in an app. Both apps have been ACCEPTED. Pleae comment again. Both of you. With your discord tag. I will add you and then later today we will call and i will add you to the fac.. But before then. Comment your tags. THen we can talk a little! Thanks for your time.

TryRaidMe

Tell Us About Yourself: I am a active person with a good personality. I am Really friendly and funny. I do skateboards in the free time. I don`t swear (****) Im playing MC about 6-5 years. Pvp skils are decent.

Did you know that graveyards are the most popular place in the world? People are just dying to get in there.

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? I would try to secure the best loot that I can and then I would fight them.

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do? I quickly msg one of the mods or owner to kick them or I try to talk them also I would start recording.

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do? Give it to them.

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do? Msg the owner or mod and start recording

- Anulax

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for taking your time to apply, we will be back to you soon saying wether you are accepted or not.

Xzaidian

Scenarios:

- Anulax

[/QUOTE]
I believe i added you on discord. Please accept so we can interview you.

eStitch

IGN:eStitch

Discord Tag:e*****#4567

Donor Rank: MouseTitan

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): Uhhh. i bring cookies to tea parties!1!

Timezone: Who is timzone?

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: 6 years

Tell Us About Yourself: uhh i have a lot of candy in my van.

Tell A Joke:YOUR PVP SKILLS KID AND UR STUPID TOASTER THAT IS GOING TO GET HIT OFF THE MAP IN HYPIXCKLE

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? nothing.

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do? smack them with a ruler and say no takie my stuff you go take the rest of it idc i only care about my items.

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do? uhh do what SloppyHoe said! JUST KIDDING YOU BURN THE TOASTER AND THEN DO SOME THING SPECIAL THINGS ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT ;) ;) ;)

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do? slap it with a potato.

h4v3 f0n r3ad1ng th1s
-E*****

shaharw

IGN: Shaharw

Discord Tag: SuperBStar#2856

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): I didnt played too much faction, but in protecting the faction i can help (not very good at pvp)

Timezone: IDT/GMT+2/GMT+3(i couldnt find the exact gmt)

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: Up to 8 hours in week, Up to 10 hours on weekend

Tell Us About Yourself: I really like computers, like coding and love video games (like fortnite and minecraft and more)

Tell A Joke: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodcuck could chuck wood

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do?
If we being raided in the time l log in, i will take as much valuble stuff as possible, then i will try to counter them

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?
I will ask him why does he do it, try to stop him and ingame mail the leader (if the leader online i will pm him)

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?
If i dont want it as much as he want i will give him the item, if I want it as much as he does i will give the item to the leader to give it to one of us

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do?
I will tell the staff online, ingame mail or pm the leader and i will ask him why he does it

Hope i will get in, Shahar

IGN:Emziar

Discord Tag:Emziar #4666

Donor Rank:CandyWarrior

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills):good at grinding and pvp and always active

Timezone: est

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day:24/7 unless i have something important bc i have no life xd

Tell Us About Yourself: i been in some faction servers that the faction i been was on f top 1-2 and can help to make this faction better than it already is

Tell A Joke: ummm..... hi? xd

Scenarios: ?

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do?
First trying to tell everyone on discord about then defend as much as possible and fix walls
2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?
first i would start recording then tell everyone in the faction to kick him
3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?
depends on the item if is like a spawned and is going to place it down in for everyone to use it then yes but if not then ill probably think about it and ask why they need it for.
ill would inform the faction or the faction leader about the situation and record and let him decide on what his going to do about it

Xzaidian

IGN:Emziar

Discord Tag:Emziar #4666

Donor Rank:CandyWarrior

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills):good at grinding and pvp and always active

Timezone: est

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day:24/7 unless i have something important bc i have no life xd

Tell Us About Yourself: i been in some faction servers that the faction i been was on f top 1-2 and can help to make this faction better than it already is

Tell A Joke: ummm..... hi? xd

Scenarios: ?

First trying to tell everyone on discord about then defend as much as possible and fix walls
first i would start recording then tell everyone in the faction to kick him
depends on the item if is like a spawned and is going to place it down in for everyone to use it then yes but if not then ill probably think about it and ask why they need it for.
ill would inform the faction or the faction leader about the situation and record and let him decide on what his going to do about it
Seems good! Accepted

J

JustMe03

IGN: xXGirlGamer69Xx

Discord Tag: Signature

Donor Rank: CandyMember

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): Fag

Timezone: central

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: 2 minutes

Tell Us About Yourself: gay

Tell A Joke: no

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? Disconnect

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do? Help him

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do? Throw it in lava

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do? Get on Wurst and help him

View attachment 1293
Hello everybody, this is the official Anulax
recruitment thread.

Anulax is one of the top factions on
OP factions. Currently we are third top, however we are pushing to get even higher.
The only way we feel we can get there
Is with more members in the faction

Only reply to this thread if you want to join
Anulax.

Please answer honestly, if your application is
accepted and we find out that you lied in your post
then you will be kicked immediately.

Requirements:

Must be older than 13 (may be accepted if we decide you are mature enough)

Must have discord

Must have a working microphone

Must be able to record view-able recordings

Application Template:

IGN: TheNoteGT

Discord Tag: Cheese

Donor Rank: Member

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills): 5$ McDonalds giftcard

Timezone: Canada

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: 8 hours

Tell Us About Yourself: No

Tell A Joke: No

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do? take the stuff and leave the fac and make my own

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do? help them steal

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do. tell them to piss off

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do Ask How I can get hacks

- Anulax

Jam Arts

Thanks for taking your time to make an application. Me and @Xzaidian will review your application as soon as we can. Until then, please be patient.[/QUOTE]

IGN: ashthegiraffe

Discord Tag: Jam arts#6166

Donor Rank: don't have

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills):
1.i'm good at pvp

2.i'm active (but not in exam days) so i can be helpful

3.i'm good at building designs

Timezone:i live in amman jordan 2:00+ GMT

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: from 4 - 5 hours

Tell Us About Yourself: i'm not a nerd and i can actually left click xD

Tell A Joke: i'm bad at jokes leave me alone

Scenarios:

i would message everyone in discord to try and come if they can't i would try to defend the base, and if i can't i will just try to save as much items as i can

i would tell him STOP NERD OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE if he doesn't well i would have to tell staff xD

i would sell it to him but if he really needs it and i don't need it that much then i will give it to him

report him instantly to server staff

IGN:LoveLiverpool_XD

Discord Tag:LoveLiverpool#4990

Donor Rank:muncher

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills):Cannoner Pvp

Timezone:GMT

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day:5-7 days on week days. 7-12 on weekends

Tell Us About Yourself:im glued to the computer and i love minecraftt and i never leave it.

Tell A Joke: did you know french fries wherent actually made inf rance they were cooked in grece

Scenarios:

1. You find out that we are being raided, but nobody else is online. What do you do?Msg everyone on discord

2. A person from the faction is stealing items from the faction, you are friends with them. What do you do?KICK THEM FROM FAC AND KILL THEM

3. You're in a raid and you have an item that someone else in your faction wants. What do you do?give them it

4. You spot someone in the faction hacking. What do you do?repots it to staff and your fac owner

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for taking your time to make an application. Me and @Xzaidian will review your application as soon as we can. Until then, please be patient.
IGN: ashthegiraffe

Discord Tag: Jam arts#6166

Donor Rank: don't have

What You Bring To The Faction (Skills):
1.i'm good at pvp

2.i'm active (but not in exam days) so i can be helpful

3.i'm good at building designs

Timezone:i live in amman jordan 2:00+ GMT

How Long You Can Go On OpBlocks For Each Day: from 4 - 5 hours

Tell Us About Yourself: i'm not a nerd and i can actually left click xD

Tell A Joke: i'm bad at jokes leave me alone

Scenarios:

i would message everyone in discord to try and come if they can't i would try to defend the base, and if i can't i will just try to save as much items as i can

i would tell him STOP NERD OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE if he doesn't well i would have to tell staff xD

i would sell it to him but if he really needs it and i don't need it that much then i will give it to him

report him instantly to server staff
[/QUOTE]
add me on discord igg7 #9789