Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Dear staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
60
#1
Before you read this. Do not reply if all you do is go on a witch hunt to be toxic.
This is just me stating my opinion about the staff team and some feedback.
_________________________________________________________________________
​
I've been playing on OpBlocks for about a month now.
And I think the staff team needs a fresh start.

there are 15 staff members and only 1-2 of them are active. And they're presence aren't really shown too,
AND I KNOW someone is gonna reply with "but they're busy..."
Well I get that... but when you know they (for example) look at your appeal and don't reply at it at all.
It just feeds us with false hope.

Feedback/ideas:
  • Accept more staff members.
  • Respond to appeals/reports (even if it's just a emote or a simple rating...) So we know you're there...
  • Recruit "Forums Moderators" "Forum Helpers"
  • Be more strict towards the toxic people on this forums, Because if you don't the forums will slowly die.
  • (which I've see with many server forums)
  • Hire staff that actually know how to ban/report people who don't ban you because of 1 video where the proof is so bad that you take someone's word for it and falsely ban someone off a factions server for "hacking"...
  • Demote those who haven't been actively helping players on the forums.



​
Since I know this thread will be bombarded with hate I would like the staff to close it so that
you're the only people who can share your thoughts with me.
​
 
Last edited:

HUNKULES

New Member
Messages
19
#2
Since I know this thread will be bombarded with hate I would like the staff to close it so that
you're the only people who can share your thoughts with me.
​
This one quote alone shows how bad the forums are. You can't even make a legitimate post without getting someone to rant on it.
Staff should be much more active on reports/appeals, but sometimes those can be tricky and they have to get the opinion of other staff members. But I know you appealed like 3-4 weeks ago and you haven't even gotten a reply. Appeals should take at most a week if the staff are busy, not three years...
+10
 
Messages
60
#4
This one quote alone shows how bad the forums are. You can't even make a legitimate post without getting someone to rant on it.
Staff should be much more active on reports/appeals, but sometimes those can be tricky and they have to get the opinion of other staff members. But I know you appealed like 3-4 weeks ago and you haven't even gotten a reply. Appeals should take at most a week if the staff are busy, not three years...
+10
oh wow... Didn't expect people to agree with me... Thank you guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.