Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Dear staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you read this. Do not reply if all you do is go on a witch hunt to be toxic.
This is just me stating my opinion about the staff team and some feedback.

there are 15 staff members and only 1-2 of them are active. And they're presence aren't really shown too,
AND I KNOW someone is gonna reply with "but they're busy..."
Well I get that... but when you know they (for example) look at your appeal and don't reply at it at all.
It just feeds us with false hope.

Feedback/ideas:
  • Accept more staff members.
  • Respond to appeals/reports (even if it's just a emote or a simple rating...) So we know you're there...
  • Recruit "Forums Moderators" "Forum Helpers"
  • Be more strict towards the toxic people on this forums, Because if you don't the forums will slowly die.
  • (which I've see with many server forums)
  • Hire staff that actually know how to ban/report people who don't ban you because of 1 video where the proof is so bad that you take someone's word for it and falsely ban someone off a factions server for "hacking"...
  • Demote those who haven't been actively helping players on the forums.

Since I know this thread will be bombarded with hate I would like the staff to close it so that
you're the only people who can share your thoughts with me.

Last edited:

HUNKULES

Since I know this thread will be bombarded with hate I would like the staff to close it so that
you're the only people who can share your thoughts with me.
This one quote alone shows how bad the forums are. You can't even make a legitimate post without getting someone to rant on it.
Staff should be much more active on reports/appeals, but sometimes those can be tricky and they have to get the opinion of other staff members. But I know you appealed like 3-4 weeks ago and you haven't even gotten a reply. Appeals should take at most a week if the staff are busy, not three years...
+10

This one quote alone shows how bad the forums are. You can't even make a legitimate post without getting someone to rant on it.
Staff should be much more active on reports/appeals, but sometimes those can be tricky and they have to get the opinion of other staff members. But I know you appealed like 3-4 weeks ago and you haven't even gotten a reply. Appeals should take at most a week if the staff are busy, not three years...
+10
oh wow... Didn't expect people to agree with me... Thank you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.