Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Concept Art - I need some feedback from the community

Would you like me to do more of these things?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
This is so cool

Just my own personal opinion, it kinda looks like the explosions have been photoshopped in from an image. I would try finding a really nice brush pack for photoshop which can help with the realism.

Just might wanna try this out but for Spoiler#3 I notice a lot of yellow highlighting on your oc, and the sky is quite light. I would try using opposite colours (colour wheel) and try a deep blue/purple night sky. I feel like it'll compliment the yellow nicely and will add quite a lot of character to the figure. If you try to darken the background then you have the option to add softer tones to your figure on the hill. Idk just an idea lol

If you're looking for some ideas, one of my favourite digital fantasy artists is wlop. I really love his work, and I can see you taking up some aspects of it, considering you have a similar painting style. I'll link his DeviantArt here -> https://wlop.deviantart.com

Also just wondering, did you know anything about graphics and digital drawing before studying it?

Can't wait to see more!

Aussie__

You asked for A-Hole feedback. So enjoy my TRIPLE AHOLE FEEDBACK.

#1 - This one looks like a crossover of maveth, Star Wars and a very weird person that has magic. Tbh the person should be doing something interesting and not just sitting there.

#2 - What the hell is this supposed to be

#3 - Looks like the spirit of Christmas yet to come but worse

#4 - Looks like a ruined Naboo

In all seriousness though:

All of this is amazing. Honestly the only actual thing I would change is the person in the first one. Other than that I would say it’s solid.

Qap

In #2 that weird templeish thing on that tree is that like the maya civilization calender and you are trying to show when the world or something. Idk what I just wrote

This is so cool

Just my own personal opinion, it kinda looks like the explosions have been photoshopped in from an image. I would try finding a really nice brush pack for photoshop which can help with the realism.

Just might wanna try this out but for Spoiler#3 I notice a lot of yellow highlighting on your oc, and the sky is quite light. I would try using opposite colours (colour wheel) and try a deep blue/purple night sky. I feel like it'll compliment the yellow nicely and will add quite a lot of character to the figure. If you try to darken the background then you have the option to add softer tones to your figure on the hill. Idk just an idea lol

If you're looking for some ideas, one of my favourite digital fantasy artists is wlop. I really love his work, and I can see you taking up some aspects of it, considering you have a similar painting style. I'll link his DeviantArt here -> https://wlop.deviantart.com

Also just wondering, did you know anything about graphics and digital drawing before studying it?

Can't wait to see more!
It's good to see thats someone actuall knows about these techiques and know all about the whole Complimentaire color wheel thing,
thank u for the feedback. I'll make sure to take a 2nd look and fix it. PS: W LOP is amazing :) he/she has such a interesting drawing progress.

This is so cool

Can't wait to see more!

Can't wait to see more!
I heard things and always wondered how they made these things. So apparenlty my teacher told me "hey! Do you know a school called: MediaCollege Amsterdam, they let you study game art" And I was like "sign me up boi." (used to draw since I was a child.

Dusk2Dawn

Hi there!
this is super random but I could use some Constructive Critism.
I study Game-Art at the Media College in Amsterdam.
I realized that children (around the age of 12-17) have a remarkable creative mind.
So I was wondering what you guys think of the following images.

REMINDER:
It's cool when you tell me it's nice. But this time I want you to be the biggest A-hole ever.
Just tell me whats ugly and whats wrong. While doing so tell me what I should add or change.
____________________________________________________________________________________
these are some older pieces. I'm going to remake them all.

undefined
These are all amazing. I genuinely can find anything wrong with them.

After I saw these, I went on to google and Searched Zakaria Marghich (Because I saw it at the bottom corner) and was wondering if this is where you post all of your designs and stuff: https://www.artstation.com/zakariaart

Hi there!
this is super random but I could use some Constructive Critism.
I study Game-Art at the Media College in Amsterdam.
I realized that children (around the age of 12-17) have a remarkable creative mind.
So I was wondering what you guys think of the following images.

REMINDER:
It's cool when you tell me it's nice. But this time I want you to be the biggest A-hole ever.
Just tell me whats ugly and whats wrong. While doing so tell me what I should add or change.
____________________________________________________________________________________
these are some older pieces. I'm going to remake them all.

Their is nothing to criticize about it’s amazing and fantastic. “ it’s a work of art “

Teach me senpai

@Li__iL