Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Concept Art - I need some feedback from the community

Would you like me to do more of these things?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dobob8

Genuinely amazed at this.

What software and tablet/computer do you use for these and how long does each one take you approximately?

You have a talent keep it up ( As you probably already know as you do game art ).

My least favourite was 3 don't know why just didn't appeal to me. The rest I actually loved. Would be cool for you to insert all your best ones onto this thread or something like that.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
#1 - the giant robot thing doesn't really fit in the background that well but it does not stand out in a way the benefits the picture. Also the explosions on it look really out of place.
#3 - I just don't really get this one sorry
#5 - For some reason it seems you've made things blurrier even though they appear closer, like if you compare the second part of the mountain which looks as if to line up with the building in the middle, the mountain is a lot blurrier than the building way back behind the tree.
The rest were good.

#1 - the giant robot thing doesn't really fit in the background that well but it does not stand out in a way the benefits the picture. Also the explosions on it look really out of place.
#3 - I just don't really get this one sorry
#5 - For some reason it seems you've made things blurrier even though they appear closer, like if you compare the second part of the mountain which looks as if to line up with the building in the middle, the mountain is a lot blurrier than the building way back behind the tree.
The rest were good.
nice! Some realm Critism :) thank u bb

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Hi there!
this is super random but I could use some Constructive Critism.
I study Game-Art at the Media College in Amsterdam.
I realized that children (around the age of 12-17) have a remarkable creative mind.
So I was wondering what you guys think of the following images.

REMINDER:
It's cool when you tell me it's nice. But this time I want you to be the biggest A-hole ever.
Just tell me whats ugly and whats wrong. While doing so tell me what I should add or change.
____________________________________________________________________________________
these are some older pieces. I'm going to remake them all.

What do you use to do those? They all look really good.

I’m so sorry I don’t want to be evil...so before I start, this is amazing...so in #1, In my opinion, the flying things in the background don’t really fit. (The exploding mountain is so amazing) In #2, I would add more plants on the ground on the left side. In #3, I cannot find anything wrong with it. It’s so good! In #4, I would add a detail or two in the upper left corner. And lastly, #5 I didn’t really get lol. All these were amazing! Keep it up!

I’m so sorry I don’t want to be evil...so before I start, this is amazing...so in #1, In my opinion, the flying things in the background don’t really fit. (The exploding mountain is so amazing) In #2, I would add more plants on the ground on the left side. In #3, I cannot find anything wrong with it. It’s so good! In #4, I would add a detail or two in the upper left corner. And lastly, #5 I didn’t really get lol. All these were amazing! Keep it up!
Thank you for your feedback! (wasn't evil at all lol)

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Hi there!
this is super random but I could use some Constructive Critism.
I study Game-Art at the Media College in Amsterdam.
I realized that children (around the age of 12-17) have a remarkable creative mind.
So I was wondering what you guys think of the following images.
i like them cos im bad a graphic stuff cool af