Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Candy Prince Rank Giveaway ~ [Lollipop] ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
@CurrentPlayz because i helped him get his head. Gave him a candy factory witch unfortunately didnt work :p. Bought him an echest after things were glitching and stuff was getting lost. I gave him 4 sets of clord gear too.

FaZe_Shrek

@GalaxyTurtle
She was kinda the first friend I had on v2 when I joined the forums. She has always been nice to me and never really was a butt about anything.

@JustAOwl & @MLGKillerPro
These 2 guys where some of the first people to kinda talk to me and just be dank a.. aphhhh Oh wait can't say that, but still these two guys are the dankest people I know.

@emelade
First of all I know she doesn't play anymore but she was the first staff member to talk to me and help me on the server when I first started and she was just so nice and I hope she will come back one day.

BazerKing

SyderIsHanzoMain... When I first started OPBlocks I was begging people for money, (which I don't do anymore) and SyderIsHanzoMain helped me out and payed me 1M, I freaked out back then... Then we started chatting and talking about games and other stuff, and I really liked him as a friend... He gave me information about the server and encouraged me to do anything I wanted to... We are still friends today, and funny enough. I'm chatting to him right now in Minecraft. #SazerUnited :D

-BazerKing

Last edited:
The official giveaway of the rank will be 1/15/17 but I would love to see nominations before then.

How To Win:
- post a short story about a player that has helped you the most personally since you've been here, this could be with questions, money, or just friendship.

How to Not Win:
- Do not nominate yourself
- Spew Hatred on any single player
- Not Be helpful

Anyways thank you and I will be choosing from the nominations that same day but I will be reading the posts before then
Has the winner been chosen yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.