PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Candy Prince Rank Giveaway ~ [Lollipop] ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAndFoxy

The official giveaway of the rank will be 1/15/17 but I would love to see nominations before then.

How To Win:
- post a short story about a player that has helped you the most personally since you've been here, this could be with questions, money, or just friendship.

How to Not Win:
- Do not nominate yourself
- Spew Hatred on any single player
- Not Be helpful

Anyways thank you and I will be choosing from the nominations that same day but I will be reading the posts before then

angyma

@McPathos has helped me with many questions I've had here on v.3 as I didn't play very much of v.2. I really appreciate his help as he gave me a pretty good knowledge of all of the commands I didn't already know. (This was mainly in TS)

Sine_Pari and JustACookie also helped me with a lot of the questions I had when I was first accepted onto the Staff Team. I really am thankful for their help as it helps me to better help the community.

@Falchon has also immensely helped me from the days of v.1. After a while of playing, I ended up /msg'ing him in-game, he then went on to introduce me to the forums. I had a 12-page conversation with him, he then convinced me to make a Skype account. This was a big step for me as I had never talked to anyone online. He also helped me apply for staff in v.1 by giving me tips and tricks along the way. Later when I started playing other realms he bought me the Destroyer rank. This also meant a lot to me as I didn't even have a rank this high on my home server, Bubblegum. I still talk with Falchon till this day and really appreciate all of the help he has given me. He's brought me farther in Minecraft, honestly.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Last edited:
X

xMc

@McPathos has helped me with many questions I've had here on v.3 as I didn't play very much of v.2. I really appreciate his help as he gave me a pretty good knowledge of all of the commands I didn't already know.

Sine_Pari and JustACookie also helped me with a lot of the questions I had when I was first accepted onto the Staff Team. I really am thankful for their help as it helps me to better help the community.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!
I have no reason for CP xD I mean on my alt sure ;3 also il do mine in the next post

X

xMc

My nominee - @Mochi
IGN - xMochi

Short story time ;3
Ok so I first met this young girl on V1 over a year ago the other day. I was new to the community of Minecraft as a whole and didn't know what to do and how to start. Multiple people helped me understand and how to play but mochi was there for something different. She was there when I needed someone to talk to and was there when I needed to rant and understood me with how I felt. I felt comfortable talking to her and she listened to me through everything. I never knew after a year I could trust someone so much ;3 She has helped me a lot through V2 With after not talking about around 6 mounts coming out of the blue and talking to me and listening like she did on v1. During this time we began to get closer and closer and I could tell I started to have feelings ;3 During this time also she helped me with struggles Iq had with real life issues and talked me through them and listened to me garble on about nothing and when I needed someone the most, She was there. She has helped me through the majority of my issues the past year and I feel I have been there for most of hers. When she wants to talk to me.
I would like her to win the giveaway to say thank you for all the times I have troubled her when I need to talk to someone when I feel down or whenIi want to talk to someone because I felt lonely. I would like her to win this to say thank for you for being so caring and understanding me.
I mean I would write more but you said short story so yea ;3
Pce Pce

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
@Mochi -
Ever since the first day of staff, I was bullied by her. c:​
Anyway, throughout my whole staffing experience on OPBlocks, she has always helped me through it, I'm not saying there's any bad things about it, but any help that I've needed, she'd always been there for me. As much as I am 90% sure I can sometimes be the most pestilent staff member, I always know Mochi will listen and help.​
Who's the nub now?​
And also, @McPathos -​
He has helped me lots. From the night I joined v2, after playing v1, he was my TeamSpeak buddy. Always constantly helping me, joking around and being an overall good friend. We can also talk about lots of things, and I trust him to never tell anyone, and I'm pretty sure he trusts me too.​
These two people are the ones who have made me stay everyday, and really shown me the real OPBlocks community.​

My Short Story

All though not being on the server for long, I have been helped by multiple people and I to try to help as many people as possible (Me and @Mochi, @angyma, and @NathannB race to give answers to people's questions xD). @Mochi has helped me a lot in-game by being active (In my time zone and when I am on) and always being helpful and not ever negative. She has always a positive influence on me one day possibly applying to be a Staff Member. She is the one who I would like to idol if I was to become a Staff Member. She always has a nice, bright attitude that I wish all of the players of OpB were like that.

Hope you all like :p
-_PaniK​

Last edited:

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Y
Buy me candylord if i won, no one has really helped me since i've learned from the days of V1, but I helped @dialgag1 pvp, good enough?
You did NOT help me PvP, I helped you by letting you kill everyone who came -.- I even let you get the last hit on armoured people :)

This is my entry BTW :)

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I think you should buy everyone CandyPrince cos I am quite sure everyone has helped me once in a while.

I have so many people who have helped me. I feel like I would offend someone because I didn't say them but if I were to talk about everyone then you'd be reading a novel. Oh well, you can't please everyone.

@JustACookie
Since I have joined the forums, you have said greeted me and gave me a welcome to the server. You also were willing to answer all my questions from having no idea how to do anything. Anyway, thank you so much for all your help. I now know how to play xD.

88Dragons

Magmaf1re helped me alot on the server when i just joined :D. He showed me around the server and helped me earn lots of money by selling money to candyshops! He was really helpful and sticked around i needed him. He is still helping me right now. He teams with me in pvp and we share our gear and items with each other. Magmaf1re helped me a lot with the many questions i had. I will like to thank Magmaf1re for all his help!! Without him i wouldnt be on the server =)

Blake

The person who has most helped me was probably RedAndFoxy. He gave me 1.2bil and it was such a help. I cannot thank him enough he is a great person and I thank him for helping me. I probably wouldn't be Skittles rank without his support. All I said when I was about to rankup was "I'm going to rankup", and a second later I saw RedAndFoxy pay me 200million. It was very nice, but I only thought that was it. He said he needed to relog the server and he bought 5billion. He said he had something for me, he gave me 1bil. It was a very nice thing to do and I thank RedAndFoxy for doing it. It was a huge help
2017-01-06_18.44.07.png

Last edited:

Mochi

мocнι ♥
@McPathos <3
(Doesn't really need rank, just wanted to put her)
We met in v1 where she had stayed up for 3 days straight to prestige. When I first met her on ts, I had asked her why the heck she was still awake. x3 We became fast friend, but stopped talking for 6 or so months cause of the merge. When v2 came around, we were able to talk once again and held the same relationship as before. Sooner or later, we ended up together and Ima stop before I die from embarrassing myself too much.

@Cowie
Ign: CowOfSteel
Cowie is a good friend of mine. Always has been really nice even in v1 till now. Never had anything against him and we had some fun times chilling. I enjoyed helping him build and staffing with him. Would deserve the rank ;3

@Elijeh
We met in v1 because we were both staff. I actually became friends with Elijah by spamming him with cat pictures. We have been close friends for a very long time and he is the one of the people I personally trust the most. And he is a nublet.

Status
Not open for further replies.