PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Candy Prince Rank Giveaway ~ [Lollipop] ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magmaf1re

88Turtles helped me a lot when I started. If he wasn't there, i would have rage quit. Many times he gave me gear and helped me fight others. He also helped me build my plot and shop because i was too lazy to build it. Without him, this server would be boring.

P0SIN3D

@Mutagnix was really helpful to me when i first got on the server in v1 He got me to rank 16 and anwsered all my questions. But now in the v3 i havnt played this type of server since v1 witch was a 1yr ago. He payed me money gave me opicks and ets to get my pick better. He helps me with hbuilding and almost everything. He know quite a bit about the server and how to anwser most questions!

Baricaade

I would have to say lynn112 on this one, she has helped me alot with my building and is a source of my building insperation. All and all she is awesome friend. There's my story.

AlexMaddox

Hello! Im willing to enter this giveaway. The most helpful staff member I had ever met on this server ever since I got into this server was @angyma. He helped me with my money problems, by us dueling for money (Wager). He also helped me in pvp, we both went to /warp pvp, along with another player (Gamer33333) and we were all a team and fighting other player. (P.S Sorry for almost killing you @angyma) And overall, @angyma has helped me out a lot throughout this entire time that I was here. I just want to say, that I personally think he should get promoted. Just because of all the help he has given me, and that's what helpers are for.

Attachments

xFlied

Dedicated Member
EDITL

Apparently voting for myself is illegal so I'm changing it to @PewDiePie , his forum name is a bit weird but his IGN is xFlied so if he wins just give xFlied the rank

Last edited:

Owl

Dedicated Member
i vote @nationalities . she is really nice to me and gives me good pvp gear. she has an amazing plot too!
ballet5 I vote @nationalities too! she gave me tons of blocks and she helped me kill someone in pvp! she should win it forever!
I vote @nationalities , she put me out of my misery
@nationalities Because you hit 1000 ks congratz
Because these are totally real accounts with 1 message each.

i chose to vote for nationalities
Because she helped me rankup bunch and she helps me build and best of all she boosts my confidence

ONe of the most helpful people on the server to me is Mutagnix. I got minecraft about a few days ago like 3-4days. I saw Crainer play on this server so i though why ot try it out. I came on and noone was anwsering question i had or how to even play the game. Mutagnix hel me anwser all of my questions. Gave me a full candy warrior set 1biill igm. And then after a few hours of playing he told me too restart my Minecraft cleint. When i logged back on I had the biggest surpise ever. He had gotten me muncher rank. I was soo happy. I couldn't stop thanking him. I hope that him getting me that rank that i can repay him with nominating him. fyi idk how to tag people but his ign is Mutagnix :)

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
ONe of the most helpful people on the server to me is Mutagnix. I got minecraft about a few days ago like 3-4days. I saw Crainer play on this server so i though why ot try it out. I came on and noone was anwsering question i had or how to even play the game. Mutagnix hel me anwser all of my questions. Gave me a full candy warrior set 1biill igm. And then after a few hours of playing he told me too restart my Minecraft cleint. When i logged back on I had the biggest surpise ever. He had gotten me muncher rank. I was soo happy. I couldn't stop thanking him. I hope that him getting me that rank that i can repay him with nominating him. fyi idk how to tag people but his ign is Mutagnix :)
@Mutagnix

Status
Not open for further replies.