PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Worried....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliX2Guns

Hello everyone My name is Xavier Gonzalez aka CaliX2Guns I have been playing OPBlocks for the longest time I'm well known throughout the server before the merge you would've found me in the realm lollipop. I guess you can classify me as OG since I've been playing for so long I would have in a way standards for OPBlocks and what worries me is when OPBlocks comes back me and others are worried that it wont be the same as it was before the small community where everyone new each other and that what was OPBlocks was about we were a family in way and if things are different I believe that we could lose are community and that is a problem because if certain people don't come back then other will do the same and it won't be the same so I just decided to make this post to see if anyone is experiencing the same problems.

Personally, I don't mind that it will not be the same. I just want to talk and play with this awesome community. It doesn't matter what happens, if you really love OPBlocks, you'll play.

CaliX2Guns

Personally, I don't mind that it will not be the same. I just want to talk and play with this awesome community. It doesn't matter what happens, if you really love OPBlocks, you'll play.
I will play of course but playing for so long it will be different and taking so getting use to

Fugitive

big cat manager
As long as it is OPBlocks, I will be happy. I think that the community will be similar because once the old players hear that OPB is back, they will return. Just look at all of us. The majority of the staff played on OPB before as well as a lot of the members of the forums. I do not think you have much to worry about!

Yeah, @trkey stated that he has some old files of OPBlocks and that he'll use them, just a few updates. I personally don't matter about the changing, as long as it's enjoyable and fun to play on. Certainly the community won't change that much as the staff have been with the old OPBlocks before and many old OPBlock members will join back. It may won't be the exact same, but more better. ;)

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
I don't really mind about the map of OP Blocks but there will definitely be a larger community. We won't have the same players as before but I am trying to get in touch with a few of them from the original OP Blocks :p With time, we should all be comfortable with the gameplay and community . I do think it maybe a good idea to bring back some original staff (Emecay, Amy etc) but that's just my personal opinion ;)

Mochi

мocнι ♥
I'm excited and scared about the coming back of OpBlocks because so many of us and more are coming back. I honestly don't think it will be the very much same. There will be many changes like new features, new maps, and new players. But, it will be similar to our old home and that is what I am clinging on for my hopes for OpBlocks.

CaliX2Guns

I'm excited and scared about the coming back of OpBlocks because so many of us and more are coming back. I honestly don't think it will be the very much same. There will be many changes like new features, new maps, and new players. But, it will be similar to our old home and that is what I am clinging on for my hopes for OpBlocks.
Yea Mochi I can totally agree with you and with PVP being a big part of my thing on OPB Im excited to see the maps they are coming up with.

RawrWithRoss

I don't really mind about the map of OP Blocks but there will definitely be a larger community. We won't have the same players as before but I am trying to get in touch with a few of them from the original OP Blocks :p With time, we should all be comfortable with the gameplay and community . I do think it maybe a good idea to bring back some original staff (Emecay, Amy etc) but that's just my personal opinion ;)
Emecay has been gone forever, and @Zapexy will do way better

I find a lot of the old community is still here and there are a lot of new players that seem pretty cool. I think it'll be a great community, maybe even better. Only time will tell.

RawrWithRoss

No-one can replace Emecay. Not saying Zapexy is not good. Just that she was unreplaceable. The effort she put into her work was amazing. She was still nice to everyone too, no matter what.
Yea we must have had different experiences, to me Emecay was like Junnk, of which I wasn't extremely fond of. They didn't really play, and they hardly actually interacted with the community and I know Zap, will actually play with us, and be the Manager at the same time.

Hey Calux & Bacoooooooooon long time no see/talk :33 but yeah I kind of worry that it wont be the same but I know that a lot of OG's will be playing OpBlocks thus them making alliences yes new and more people will be playing OpBlocks but dooooont worry it will still be the same cancer OpBlocks just kidding its gonna be like the old OpBlocks where no one panicked that OpBlocks would reset Im not making any sense. LOL. Okay what Im trying to say is its okay to have changer, or something like that xD

Hey Calux & Bacoooooooooon long time no see/talk :33 but yeah I kind of worry that it wont be the same but I know that a lot of OG's will be playing OpBlocks thus them making alliences yes new and more people will be playing OpBlocks but dooooont worry it will still be the same cancer OpBlocks just kidding its gonna be like the old OpBlocks where no one panicked that OpBlocks would reset Im not making any sense. LOL. Okay what Im trying to say is its okay to have changer, or something like that xD
Necro posting.
@Zapexy @Jumpahh @Junnk

Status
Not open for further replies.