1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

V5 Suggestions Thread

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Amazing, Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amazing

Amazing retired mineman

v4 - literally used primemc kitpvp spawn and everyone complains and calls us cheap

v5 - gets a beautiful warzone & spawn and people complain saying we should've invested that money into advertising and content

Should... should we just not get builds?
    @loganb1max is our full time developer and is implementing tons of new features that will be announced soon, money that was spent on new builds is not taking away from v5's development whatsoever... or it's advertising budget.

2. Gasai

Gasai Member

That's far from the truth, we do like the builds yea, we just are wanting other things to be prioritized if that makes sense. Don't doubt your work, but do see our concern that's all.
    If you want my honest input and help with content stuff again feel free to PM me and we talk there since I did want to help last season but nothing was done/implemented from that.
    Or even feel free to PM me and we can get in touch via discord or skype if that's easier.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. M1ghtyMa5on

M1ghtyMa5on Active Member

If you zoom in on the picture the glow stone is green

4. Chrissehh

Chrissehh Resigned Meme

Every new server reset needs new builds! Although most of you are more interested in updates on content at the moment, we do have to start somewhere! I can assure you that work is being done behind the scenes and multiple requests and ideas are being taken into consideration. We're just hoping you all enjoy the new maps as much as we do, and as Amazing mentioned, new features will be announced soon :)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Rizuri

Rizuri Infamous Member

Lol there needs to be a balance m8.
    We don’t need days spent to build a new amazing spawn but it should at least be original. And we also don’t need OPBlocks to be shown on national television but at least known enough to bring about 50-80 players as we know that we could never hit above 100 so at least a decent player base.

And I would also like to suggest that the war zone be a bit more flat for better pvp.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Baricaade

Baricaade Member

I do understand the spawn is made but,
    I really did love the v2 pvp arena. It was flat and easy to pvp on.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Config

Config New Member

Wow, this sounds like great work. Can't wait for the launch to see all the development.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. iSalar

iSalar Member

Make all of those crate things useful, other than the chunky one. Literally all the rest were just sitting there.

9. 34D

34D Senior Member

@CookieYT
    Fly should be gainable in a new way, like p2 or something, instead of having to buy CP+ / buy it from the store / test your luck on like 50 chunkeys @Amazing
    Fly is fly lmao if you can't afford it don't get it

10. Rizuri

Rizuri Infamous Member

Wait I just came up with an idea get a good anti cheat so u don’t need staff to detect hackers unlike Prime where there are surprisingly incompetent staff who think that people who use autoclickes and vape are legit while people new who can defeat so called “good” pvpers on the server are hackers

11. NuclearTear

NuclearTear New Member

maybe you could add a thing where you transfer enchants from one of your pick to the other, with a small chance that it could fail and the pickaxe gets destroyed

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. JustMe03

JustMe03 Guest

It would be better, if for example it would destroy your pickaxe and gave you for example 80% of it's value back in tokens, if it would have a chance to destroy your pick, it would probaly make ppl ragequit.

13. MUSHROOM300

MUSHROOM300 New Member

I don't want candy to ever be gone, why do you guys want candy to be gone?! OPBlocks is candy themed and it's unique so... Why get rid of candy?

14. Rizuri

Rizuri Infamous Member

Because it makes pvp Roloed and completely destroys it. In v1 it was candy themed too but we didn’t have candy in pvp. Pvp was pure gapples and Armour.

15. FencingGreyhound

FencingGreyhound Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You aren't from true V1 if you think that. You forget crazi candy? The stuff that gave speed 4? Or did you forget that?

16. far9448

far9448 Well-Known Member

My huge farm. 1 plot wide and 51 levels...

The good days

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Rizuri

Rizuri Infamous Member

Lmao but if memory serves me not everyone had crazy candy? Didnt u need to cash to get it?

18. FencingGreyhound

FencingGreyhound Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Nope. You only needed the kit to grow the candy. You could still use it without the kit.

19. Rizuri

Rizuri Infamous Member

Yeh but you needed to pay IRL money to get it right? So it wasn’t easily accessible. And even if you could buy it from others it wasn’t that cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.