Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement V5 Suggestions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing

retired mineman
v4 - literally used primemc kitpvp spawn and everyone complains and calls us cheap

v5 - gets a beautiful warzone & spawn and people complain saying we should've invested that money into advertising and content

Should... should we just not get builds?
@loganb1max is our full time developer and is implementing tons of new features that will be announced soon, money that was spent on new builds is not taking away from v5's development whatsoever... or it's advertising budget.

xMc

v4 - literally used primemc kitpvp spawn and everyone complains and calls us cheap

v5 - gets a beautiful warzone & spawn and people complain saying we should've invested that money into advertising and content

@loganb1max is our full time developer and is implementing tons of new features that will be announced soon, money that was spent on new builds is not taking away from v5's development whatsoever... or it's advertising budget.
That's far from the truth, we do like the builds yea, we just are wanting other things to be prioritized if that makes sense. Don't doubt your work, but do see our concern that's all.
If you want my honest input and help with content stuff again feel free to PM me and we talk there since I did want to help last season but nothing was done/implemented from that.
Or even feel free to PM me and we can get in touch via discord or skype if that's easier.

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
Every new server reset needs new builds! Although most of you are more interested in updates on content at the moment, we do have to start somewhere! I can assure you that work is being done behind the scenes and multiple requests and ideas are being taken into consideration. We're just hoping you all enjoy the new maps as much as we do, and as Amazing mentioned, new features will be announced soon :)

Rizuri

Infamous Member

Lol there needs to be a balance m8.
We don’t need days spent to build a new amazing spawn but it should at least be original. And we also don’t need OPBlocks to be shown on national television but at least known enough to bring about 50-80 players as we know that we could never hit above 100 so at least a decent player base.

And I would also like to suggest that the war zone be a bit more flat for better pvp.

Make all of those crate things useful, other than the chunky one. Literally all the rest were just sitting there.

34D

@CookieYT
Fly should be gainable in a new way, like p2 or something, instead of having to buy CP+ / buy it from the store / test your luck on like 50 chunkeys @Amazing
Fly is fly lmao if you can't afford it don't get it

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Wait I just came up with an idea get a good anti cheat so u don’t need staff to detect hackers unlike Prime where there are surprisingly incompetent staff who think that people who use autoclickes and vape are legit while people new who can defeat so called “good” pvpers on the server are hackers

maybe you could add a thing where you transfer enchants from one of your pick to the other, with a small chance that it could fail and the pickaxe gets destroyed

J

JustMe03

maybe you could add a thing where you transfer enchants from one of your pick to the other, with a small chance that it could fail and the pickaxe gets destroyed
It would be better, if for example it would destroy your pickaxe and gave you for example 80% of it's value back in tokens, if it would have a chance to destroy your pick, it would probaly make ppl ragequit.

I don't want candy to ever be gone, why do you guys want candy to be gone?! OPBlocks is candy themed and it's unique so... Why get rid of candy?

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I don't want candy to ever be gone, why do you guys want candy to be gone?! OPBlocks is candy themed and it's unique so... Why get rid of candy?
Because it makes pvp ******ed and completely destroys it. In v1 it was candy themed too but we didn’t have candy in pvp. Pvp was pure gapples and Armour.

FencingGreyhound

Because it makes pvp Roloed and completely destroys it. In v1 it was candy themed too but we didn’t have candy in pvp. Pvp was pure gapples and Armour.
You aren't from true V1 if you think that. You forget crazi candy? The stuff that gave speed 4? Or did you forget that?

Status
Not open for further replies.