Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Urbanajlucas | Josh's Introduction

Greetings OPBlocks!

I'm Urbanajlucas but you can call me Urbanajlucas, Urbana, or just Josh. I will be joining the OPBlocks administrative team assisting @Fugitive and @bramdaniel . To tell you a bit about myself, I have worked with @Saito for years on his previous servers and I am excited to be joining the team on OPBlocks. Over the course of the next few weeks, you can expect a bunch of new events to start popping up and improvements to different processes across the network. In other words, I'm going to help make things more enjoyable for you!

To introduce myself outside of the game, I am currently a senior in High School, I live in Maryland, and I am studying to be a marketing & communications major. I'm a writer and a self-proclaimed video game fanatic! And a fun fact about me is that I work part-time at Chick Fil A, so you never know, you may see me!

I'm excited to get to know everyone in the coming weeks. If you have any questions for me or just wanna talk, please don't hesitate to shoot me a message on discord @Joshua#5366

Have a fantastic day!

Josh

After finding this clue in this intro decree, the next you seek is in the game of three.

Greetings OPBlocks!

I'm Urbanajlucas but you can call me Urbanajlucas, Urbana, or just Josh. I will be joining the OPBlocks administrative team assisting @Fugitive and @bramdaniel . To tell you a bit about myself, I have worked with @Saito for years on his previous servers and I am excited to be joining the team on OPBlocks. Over the course of the next few weeks, you can expect a bunch of new events to start popping up and improvements to different processes across the network. In other words, I'm going to help make things more enjoyable for you!

To introduce myself outside of the game, I am currently a senior in High School, I live in Maryland, and I am studying to be a marketing & communications major. I'm a writer and a self-proclaimed video game fanatic! And a fun fact about me is that I work part-time at Chick Fil A, so you never know, you may see me!

I'm excited to get to know everyone in the coming weeks. If you have any questions for me or just wanna talk, please don't hesitate to shoot me a message on discord @Joshua#5366

Have a fantastic day!

Josh
Welcome!