PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

try and fight me? thats cute

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
Nice. .-.

I've never thought you used Vape, nor have I told anyone I think you use Vape. I just never said to anyone in the Disc I disagreed... So like, I never said I thought you used Vape. I even talked to people about it earlier and said I didn't think you cheated... And yeah, you're a lot better than me, but you're not at the point of me thinking you use Vape...
to be honest i don't believe you

you are probably just saying this so that you don't look bad. apparently jay is a better friend than i was so like why would you not think i cheat. he does

merighthere

Dedicated Member
to be honest i don't believe you

you are probably just saying this so that you don't look bad. apparently jay is a better friend than i was so like why would you not think i cheat. he does
You can go ask around with anyone. I haven't told anyone I think you use Vape. And just because Jay has an opinion, it doesn't mean I have the same opinion.

And for him being a better friend. Yeah kinda. He never threatened to release my IP, and he doesn't get mad at me twice a month. I mean, I don't even think me and him are really friends. I'm just in his Discord, and I'm not leaving it cause all of the people there are chill. Not cause I'm friends with him specifially.

Last edited:

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
You can go ask around with anyone. I haven't told anyone I think you use Vape. And just because Jay has an opinion, it doesn't mean I have the same opinion.

And for him being a better friend. Yeah kinda. He never threatened to release my IP, and he doesn't get mad at me twice a month. I mean, I don't even think me and him are really friends. I'm just in his Discord, and I'm not leaving it cause all of the people there are chill. Not cause I'm friends with him specifially.
yeah but he talks a lot of trash about you so watch out child

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
Btw since when do you talk to Wevoh? Don't you hate him hard?
he added me to tell me "you know rightie thinks you cheat right" and then blocked me (he said some other stuff obviously but that was something he said)

merighthere

Dedicated Member
he added me to tell me "you know rightie thinks you cheat right" and then blocked me (he said some other stuff obviously but that was something he said)
Quite funny, cause he didn't know he me when people people called me Rightie, and you're the only person I can think he was around when I got called that.

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
Quite funny, cause he didn't know he me when people people called me Rightie, and you're the only person I can think he was around when I got called that.

"You know the guy in my discord that you hackusated thinks you cheat right" lmfao what did you want me to call you

merighthere

Dedicated Member
"You know the guy in my discord that you hackusated thinks you cheat right" lmfao what did you want me to call you
So ehmmm.. Can you show me an actual pic of him saying that lmaoo.. (Yeh, I just asked that.) And how the hell would he even know? xD