0 Players Online

try and fight me? thats cute

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ

you gotta try harder than that kid

learn who you are dealing with before you start talking trash babe

xFlied

Dedicated Member
The music is not PG13 I am afraid that we will have to demonetize your video. We remind you that youtube is a christian website, we will not accept any profanity.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
trash talk? i simply told people you wanted me to leave a discord? and you said i was "toggling".. and for your ****s ill post this here <3

[21:10:55] pucksskypelolo: goodbye (not so nice word)
[21:11:06] pucksskypelolo: telling jay what i said and then toggling on me this morning
[21:11:14] pucksskypelolo: (not so nice f word) idiot learn who you are fighting with
[21:11:17] ♡ Crying: "toggling"
[21:11:20] ♡ Crying: youre a ****ing (a not so nice r word)
[21:11:21] ♡ Crying: do you know that
[21:11:36] pucksskypelolo: you are a (a nice so nice r word) trying to fight with me
[21:11:59] pucksskypelolo: remember how i have your ip on a (not so nice f word) notepad on my computer
[21:12:18] ♡ Crying: oye
[21:12:22] ♡ Crying: so youre going to release my ip?
[21:12:25] ♡ Crying: or ddos my fat ass?
[21:12:34] pucksskypelolo: both most likely
[21:12:39] pucksskypelolo: pce (not so nice word)
[21:12:39] ♡ Crying: nice
[21:12:43] ♡ Crying: pce (not so nice word)

may i ask you where i trash talked you? cause i never said you were bad at pvp? i never said you were bad at anything? so im kinda curious
ive always said you were better than me and you saying i "trash talked" is amazing
that morning i even told you i was agroing because i had to
i told you that you were too good for not to agro you to have a chance
(and clipping out the parts where you agroed was pretty nice too)
(so was using our chill matches from valux that must be atleast weeks old at this point)

And Puck. I know you think I'm some innocent little kid who's gonna do nothing if you **** me over, but let me warn you in advance. I'll mess with your stuff if you mess with mine. So keep your **** from me, and I'll keep mine from you.

Last edited:

BazerKing

puck is the type of kiddo to call hacks & talk trash when he gets comboed, typical.

and cryworthy, holy **** you did good lmfao

BazerKing

and who ddoses people? that is typical 9-year-old behavior. I expected more for like a 15 year old puck.

is that his age anyways? idk

merighthere

Dedicated Member
i know you aren't very intelligent but have you ever heard of sarcasm

@CryWorthy wevoh told me that you, along with cookie, rose, and sub know that i use vape so like i mean i was gonna block you eventually but when you go agro on me that just like triggered the whole thing <3 <3
Vape? I would love to see you showing me saying you hacked? I just never said anything against them when they said it.Ontop of that I haven't spoken to Rose since 14th, and our only convos have been about one of us being a bully, or just saying rawr. And last time I spoke to Sub was some days ago, when he was randomly on OPB. Only thing we talked about were how we'd been, and stuff like that. And I have yet to go to Cookie to talk to him about you hacking? @JustACookie

Last edited:
Vape? I would love to see you showing me saying you hacked? I just never said anything against them when they said it.Ontop of that I haven't spoken to Rose since 14th, and our only convos have been about one of us being a bully, or just saying rawr. And last time I spoke to Sub was some days ago, when he was randomly on OPB. Only thing we talked about were how we'd been, and stuff like that. And I have yet to go to Cookie to talk to him about you hacking? @JustACookie
Are you that worried of someone else being better than you at a block game? What are you doing man. Ignore the guy.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Are you that worried of someone else being better than you at a block game? What are you doing man. Ignore the guy.
Everyone knows hes better than me, and its been like that forever. But saying I **** talked him? Thats Bull and I'm not gonna take that.

(Now I am, but thats only after he said stuff on Skype, and started **** himself.)

Last edited:

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
lol i never said you talked to them ? I said that jay told me that you along with those others think i use vape

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
LMFAO look in the mirror buddy. You're insulting people on an online game, how is that very intelligent Mr. Smartso?

i wonder who insults people online

and who ddoses people? that is typical 9-year-old behavior. I expected more for like a 15 year old puck.

is that his age anyways? idk

"that's a typical 9 year old behavior"

merighthere

Dedicated Member
lol i never said you talked to them ? I said that jay told me that you along with those others think i use vape
Nice. .-.

I've never thought you used Vape, nor have I told anyone I think you use Vape. I just never said to anyone in the Disc I disagreed... So like, I never said I thought you used Vape. I even talked to people about it earlier and said I didn't think you cheated... And yeah, you're a lot better than me, but you're not at the point of me thinking you use Vape...