Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online
ANSWER -
Will smith, already stated.
QUESTION -
Would you rather save the world but nobody knows, or save the world but die as a hero in the process, and why?

angyma

ANSWER -
The first one, because I would want to do it not for the publicity, but for the billions of lives it would save.

QUESTION -
If you could change your Minecraft name to anything, what would it be, and why?

o/ ang

Immality

Answer:
Emo, Simply because I'm a very depressing child who has no social life and lingers for death.
Just joking!

It would be probably 'optimism' or 'happy' Simply because our pointless lives are too short to waste time worrying, we should strive to make every second worth living!
I really need to take my own advice

Question:
If you could choose a super power, what would it be & why?

Question:
If you could choose a super power, what would it be & why?
Probably telekinesis since you can basically manipulate any object in the world to your will

I could send 3 month old babies flying into the sky then catch them at the last second

or just throw trees at people i didnt like

or if im too lazy to get up just levitate the tv remote towards me

or become the next dynamo

endless possibilities

whoops forgot to add a question uh

w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶u̶m̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶a̶d̶

If given the possibility, would you accept immortality?

Last edited:

Slouched

Answer:
No, Immortality wouldn't be fun. I would see everyone come and go, continually living, I just couldn't. It would be too sad.

Question:
If you could morph into anything, what would it be?

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
Answer:
A llama. I have no idea how this would help me but yolo right?

Question:

Would you rather be the hero or the villain?

Answer
Villain. They are always the coolest.

Question
Would you rather always have to say everything you think in your mind, or never be able to speak again?

Elijeh

Answer:
Never be able to speak again. Speaking everything I say that I think of would be very weird. ._.

Question:
How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

Answer: Pikachu beacuse i only know that pokémon pretty much but when Pokémon GO comes to europe i will get to know some other Pokémons

Question: Cow or Pig? Why?

34D

Answer:My soul

Question:If you had a choice between saying all the digits of pi and winning 5 million dollars or getting 5 pies which one would you choose?

WhyShouldIEver

Answer: To strong :3

Question: How many woodchucks does it approximately take for wood chucks to chop 104 pounds of wood in 1 hour? How many wood chucks would have to chuck wood?