PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The Q&A Game

Elijeh

The Q&A Game
How to play:
You answer the question above you, and then you create your own question for the next person to answer.

Example:

Person 1) Question: What is your favorite color?
Person 2) Answer: Blue
Person 2) Question: What is your favorite movie genre?

Begin:
If time travel existed, where would you go in time and why?

Answer:
I wouldn't go anywhere. We're safe where we are.

Question:
What would you do when you won 200 Million Dollars and how would it affect your life?

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Answer:
I would probably spend most of my money on my family and friends and some on myself.

Question:
If you could undo one thing that happened, would you do it and what would you undo?

angyma

Answer -
Yes, I would undo something. I would undo my time as staff and all things that happened afterwords on the OP-Blocks server.

Question -
If you could take over as Owner on any Minecraft server which would it be?

o/ ang

Exia

• I would take over The Archon or some other very huge prison server.They just make so much money its actually impressive
Question - Your a normal american but Donald Trump says your a Mexican and that you will live on the other side of the wall with the Knee Grows.Your response?

Answer: No, it does not hurt.

Question: If there are 1212 cakes and you take away 12, how many cakes did you take?

ShroomsDawg

Answer: Take the 50, the risk is worth the reward.

Question: If it were up to you, would you make gay marriage legal on a global scale?

Slouched

Answer -
Cats.

Question -
If it were up to you would you redesign your life including your gender?
Answer:
no, no I wouldn't I was made to be who I am, I am not supposed to be another person (Not gonna get religious)

Question:
If you lived in America or you live in america, would you move out of the united states if trump was elected?

Last edited:
Answer:
Yes, I would leave America the moment it would happen. I don't want a racist as a president. Thanks.

Question:
How can people believe in truths without evidence?