PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

angyma

Answer -
Respected.

Question -
Would you rather die a poor man and go to Heaven or die a rich man and burn in Hell?

EDIT - sorry @Clerisy next person to reply can just use both of our questions?

Answer:
Die a poor man and go to heaven.

Question:
Which one of these statements do you agree with?
Eye for an eye
Kill or be killed

Answer:
No. Why? It actually depends on what you're doing with it. If you give it to @angyma then surely no.
He will be like:

Question:
What’s the key to solving life’s problems?

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
A: They need money.

Q: What came first, the chicken, or the egg?
A: The egg.
So in a nutshell (or an eggshell, if you like), two birds that weren't really chickens created a chicken egg, and hence, we have an answer: The egg came first, and then it hatched a chicken.
Q: If you're sick, but you're on a plane, are you still under the weather?

Immality

A: The egg.
So in a nutshell (or an eggshell, if you like), two birds that weren't really chickens created a chicken egg, and hence, we have an answer: The egg came first, and then it hatched a chicken.
Q: If you're sick, but you're on a plane, are you still under the weather?
..What happened to normal Q&A questions, "Do you like dogs?!!" (':
Not sure If I even understood this correctly but I'll try to answer that - it obviously depends on the altitude; If the plane was still on ground, yes. c;

Furry's or @Chugga's?

ANSWER -
I would like to meet Will Smith because he's in 3 of my favourite movies (I am Legend, iRobot, Independence day) and he's very humorous, and overall a brilliant actor and friendly guy.

QUESTION -
Which place in the world would you visit and why?

Answer
Be happy. And make others smile.
Question
Would you take a bullet if it meant you saved 15 strangers, why or why not?

ShiroHibikii

Answer
I will most likely will, just because these 15 strangers deserve more than I do and I have a possibility to survive after taking a bullet ;3
Question
If you were given a choice to save someone from death (Can be from a TV show/anime), who would it be and why?

Answer
I would save Robin Williams. He was such a funny person and him dying was a tragic thing. Though I am also torn between him and Alan Rickman because Alan played Snape in Harry Potter and many other movies. But, Robin Williams was such a hilarious person. Seeing him die was definitely sad.
Question
If you had to choose someone who lives in your house, who would you kill? (Your mom, your sister ect.)