PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The One and The Only's Return XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroHibikii

Hello guys! It's me KryoticBaka or Kryozaki or iEliteNinjaz, whichever u want to call me idc. It's wonderfully glad to be home once again after quitting OPBlocks for more than 4 months due to family issues :) Nice to see new faces and my baes here as well <3

Just a quick introduction to those who do not know me:
I am a somewhat veteran OPBlocks player and widely known to be one of the best in Caramel before the merge. If you are wondering what games I play aside from Minecraft, I would say: Osu! (Always beats PearlTea :3), CS:GO (Pretty inactive nowadays), Overwatch (Playing it a lot lately because of how fun it is). Other than games, I usually just watch anime that I like.
Favourite animes:
No Game No Life
To Love Ru
Fairy Tail
Shokugeki no Souma
and a lot of Romance, Slice of life animes I can't remember the names of lol.

Last edited:
Hello guys! It's me KryoticBaka or Kryozaki or iEliteNinjaz, whichever u want to call me idc. It's wonderfully glad to be home once again after quitting OPBlocks for more than 4 months due to family issues :) Nice to see new faces and my baes here as well <3

Just a quick introduction to those who do not know me:
I am a somewhat veteran OPBlocks player and widely known to be one of the best in Caramel before the merge. If you are wondering what games I play aside from Minecraft, I would say: Osu! (Always beats PearlTea :3), CS:GO (Pretty inactive nowadays), Overwatch (Playing it a lot lately because of how fun it is). Other than games, I usually just watch anime that I like.
Favourite animes:
No Game No Life
To Love Ru
Fairy Tail
Shokugeki no Souma
and a lot of Romance, Slice of life animes I can't remember the names of lol.
Welcome! We're glad to have you on the team. OPBlocks will be one of the best again. ;)

I quit watching anime, but maybe I'll watch it again. But I'm hoping I'll get to staff with you and talk to you more <3

angyma

Hey @KryoticBaka!

It's great to see you back on OP-Blocks again. It's sad when players aren't able to come on it, but now you'll be able to play on it and as a staff member. First off, good luck with that. And second of, I hope you have a good time with the new and updated version of OP-Blocks. Have a great day!

o/ ang

Status
Not open for further replies.