Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Rock Paper Scissors and more!

Over doing it
you fast forwarded so far, that the supernova created by the sun condensed into a new star and recreated the entire solar system all over again

Ceresne

Along with the recreation of the solar system, a massive blackhole is formed from the supernova which destroys the entire new solarsystem

xFlied

Dedicated Member
I'm skipping over Sparrow's and also Piggeh's because I must correct the incorrect facts
Along with the recreation of the solar system, a massive blackhole is formed from the supernova which destroys the entire new solarsystem

Science
Only stars with a mass of 8 solar masses or greater (That's the mass of our sun*8) can produce a supernova, and only in truly massive stars around 15 solar masses and above can black holes form. The sun in time would actually become a red giant, develop multiple shells of helium and other denser elements and then throw them all off, leaving its carbon core behind in white dwarf form.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
I'm skipping over Sparrow's because I must correct the incorrect facts

Science
Only stars with a mass of 8 solar masses or greater (That's the mass of our sun*8) can produce a supernova, and only in truly massive stars around 15 solar masses and above can black holes form. The sun in time would actually become a red giant, develop multiple shells of helium and other denser elements and then throw them all off, leaving its carbon core behind in white dwarf form.
Christians
I'm sorry please don't send me to eternal damnation

I'm skipping over Sparrow's and also Piggeh's because I must correct the incorrect facts

Science
everyone, i have come to the conclusion that flaccidbaguette is indeed non human. at all. send help