Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Quite a tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3840

What I'm about to tell you is a true story and absaloutley hilarious. Staffies if you want to move to off topic go for it. Let's get started

It all started when I wanted to kill the nether boss thing. Well my armor thingy said I was wearing it. Nope just a button on my head.( I did end up getting the key so yay). I got one tapped. Everything gone including my god pick. It has 100 everything. So kirbymaster2003 picks up my stuff and trades me it. But he notices the pick. He denies the trade and says he noticed it. Immediately I start making offers. Then he said he would keep it for a day to see if he would keep it or not. (He would have kept it trust me). So the whole server knows in a second. Now Kirby was getting a lot of hate and he doesn't care. @JustACookie said some things not that nice but hey! He's awesome. Now i was begging a for about 10 min after that. @Mochi wanted to get my pick back by cheating but she didn't because she didn't want to be demoted. I don't blame her. Around 20 minutes have passed, the server already hated him for past things. But this, this was over the roof. Then out of no where he wants me to buy him a Tryhard title for my pickaxe. Total ****. And because Mochi is a admin she has social spy (she can see messages). And I was stilling crying, then Mochi says: do you want me to buy it. I knew what she meant the first time but tried to act it off like she was going to buy my pick in game. But she wanted to keep me playing ( I had asked to be banned 3 times) . So she bought the title for him I got my pick. Then the whole server and @JustACookie went the hardest which made me want it to harder, and I did. Around 20 people were ranting at Kirby. Then Moch revealed what actually happened. She had bought the title and told him I had been crying. So to try to make him look good he said he wanted the title to be transferred to me. The whole server was still going ham on him. I made a punching bag of him. Now a civil war had just started and here we are today.

Lesson: don't fight the nether boss naked.
Lesson 2: @Mochi is awesome

Thank you for reading learn from my mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
tldr;
Mason died to the Nether Boss with his OPPick and Kirby picked up the pick. Kirby refused to give it back saying he had to think about it for a night and he wanted to see how the pick (a 100 pick) performed compared to a 200 pick. In order to get his pick back Kirby wanted Mason to buy him a 'Tryhard' title, but Mochi offered to buy it. In the end Mochi did end up buying Kirby the title and Mason did get his pick back. However, after Kirby received the title, he went on to say he should have asked for title styles as well .-.
After the whole incident Kirby felt bad and tried to 'repay' Mason. Kirby also tried to buy people off so they wouldn't make him look bad with his already not so great reputation. All this did was show what type of person he is.

I honestly feel super bad about this because the boss was agroed on me and I think I flew too far from it when I had to reply to a message. Then when I was probably still typing you died and Kirby picked up your stuff instead of someone who wouldn't have been a butt about it ;_;

Last edited:

merighthere

Dedicated Member
tldr;
Mason died to the Nether Boss with his OPPick and Kirby picked up the pick. Kirby refused to give it back saying he had to think about it for a night and he wanted to see how the pick (a 100 pick) performed compared to a 200 pick. In order to get his pick back Kirby wanted Mason to buy him a 'Tryhard' title, but Mochi offered to buy it. In the end Mochi did end up buying Kirby the title and Mason did get his pick back.
After the whole incident Kirby felt bad and tried to 'repay' Mason. Kirby also tried to buy people off so they wouldn't make him look bad with his already not so great reputation. All this did was show what type of person he is.

I honestly feel super bad about this because the boss was agroed on me and I think I flew too far from it when I had to reply to a message. Then when I was probably still typing you died and Kirby picked up your stuff instead of someone who wouldn't have been a butt about it ;_;
So we have yet another thing to prove how much of a **** Kirby is?

Yeah .-. Even with the best possible armor in the game bringing my pick anywhere that isnt plotworld, spawn, or a mine is like not, smart

34D

What I'm about to tell you is a true story and absaloutley hilarious. Staffies if you want to move to off topic go for it. Let's get started

It all started when I wanted to kill the nether boss thing naked. Well my armor thingy said I was wearing it. Nope just a button on my head.( I did end up getting the key so yay). I got one tapped. Everything gone including my god pick. It has 100 everything. So kirbymaster2003 picks up my stuff and trades me it. But he notices the pick. He denies the trade and says he noticed it. Immediately I start making offers. Then he said he would keep it for a day to see if he would keep it or not. (He would have kept it trust me). So the whole server knows in a second. Now Kirby was getting a lot of hate and he doesn't care. @JustACookie said some things not that nice but hey! He's awesome. Now i was begging a for about 10 min after that. @Mochi wanted to get my pick back by cheating but she didn't because she didn't want to be demoted. I don't blame her. Around 20 minutes have passed, the server already hated him for past things. But this, this was over the roof. Then out of no where he wants me to buy him a Tryhard title for my pickaxe. Total Cookies. And because Mochi is a admin she has social spy (she can see messages). And I was stilling crying, then Mochi says: do you want me to buy it. I knew what she meant the first time but tried to act it off like she was going to buy my pick in game. But she wanted to keep me playing ( I had asked to be banned 3 times) . So she bought the title for him I got my pick. Then the whole server and @JustACookie went the hardest which made me want it to harder, and I did. Around 20 people were ranting at Kirby. Then Moch revealed what actually happened. She had bought the title and told him I had been crying. So to try to make him look good he said he wanted the title to be transferred to me. The whole server was still going ham on him. I made a punching bag of him. Now a civil war had just started and here we are today.

Lesson: don't fight the nether boss naked.
Lesson 2: @Mochi is awesome

Thank you for reading learn from my mistakes.
remember when you did the same thing to me in v3 HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

D

Deleted member 3840

remember when you did the same thing to me in v3 HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
Almost none of that was the same. You afked in my plot so I burnt you, and didn't I give you a better pick?

why would you bring your god pickk???????? like that was one of the dumbest ideas xD this was basically your fault
He said he realized he had the pick after he died, he had no idea he had the pick on him, or that he was armor-less. First read what the man said dammit kid

LuckyCommander

He said he realized he had the pick after he died, he had no idea he had the pick on him, or that he was armor-less. First read what the man said dammit kid
first off, you're calling him a kid for not reading but you obviously didn't read the first line of the thread lol "it all started when I wanted to kill the nether boss thing naked"

honestly speaking, if he did something as dumb as that then he sorta deserved to lose his pick in the first place. you should have the common sense to check your inventory before doing something which guarantees to get you killed

first off, you're calling him a kid for not reading but you obviously didn't read the first line of the thread lol "it all started when I wanted to kill the nether boss thing naked"

honestly speaking, if he did something as dumb as that then he sorta deserved to lose his pick in the first place. you should have the common sense to check your inventory before doing something which guarantees to get you killed
Lol when he said "wanted", I'm pretty sure that might've been a typo, since he also said that his "Armor thingy" said that he was wearing armor, in other words, a glitch. If what he wrote wasn't a typo, and once he arrived at the boss he realized that he was naked, it still doesnt matter considering he didnt know the actual pick was in his inventory. I always go to the nether boss naked myself, take a swing, and leave and there are instances where I'll get one tapped, but not like it matters. Also fyi I know Galaxy4912, personally, so the "dammit kid" wasn't meant to break his heart. Now I'm not entirely defending Mason either, ya gotta be stupid to not realize that you dont got your pick, but theres no need to be too rude about it since it does kinda suck, y'know, sympathy and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.