Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

PrayForTheNoteGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialFood

there are multiple factions servers, search it on yt
just because one server allows something doesn't mean all servers do. servers have their own individual set of rules. it's your fault you jumped to conclusions and assumed it was allowed. stop complaining because you didn't decide to check over the rules. it feels like that was the 100th time i said that..

oh wait, it was

just because one server allows something doesn't mean all servers do. servers have their own individual set of rules. it's your fault you jumped to conclusions and assumed it was allowed. stop complaining because you didn't decide to check over the rules. it feels like that was the 100th time i said that..

oh wait, it was
I might have to count the amount of times you said "It's Your Fault"

crya

This is coming from your own faction member. You knew in the first place using an ac was illegal and you still went on and continued to use it. You’re overreacting for no reason, appeal your ban or buy an unban yourself and stop bothering the community with your personal problems. @TheNoteGT

lol? 1. I genuinely didn't know it wasn't allowed for afking mobs
2. I didn't use it for pvp
3. leave me the hell alone
1. You genuinely DID know, if you didn't know it was illegal you would've told Chrissy that you were using it for mobs, not knowing it was illegal. Why would you cover up the fact that you were using AC if you had nothing to hide?
2. Still against the rules (rules)
3. not if you keep lying about your situation and trying to get someone to buy you out of your mistake

LightSome

Infamous Member
You say it doesn't hurt anyone? You get and money from the blazes the exp can either turn into money or enchants for pvp etc. Therefore you are benefiting from using with ac and people who don't have cheat are losing out since they can't just go afk and get hundreds of exp.

Another thing was before you denied having a auto clicker but now say you did. You had a better chance at telling the truth rather than Bull ****ting everyone. You also got angry when we all confronted you about your lie, you acted very disrespectful.

Accept now that people will hold a grudge since you blatantly lied to not only the members of OPBlocks but the staff. You got angry since we caught you out and then you started going after us.

Best of luck with your appeal even though you have now admitted to doing what you argued so strongly against.

One last thing. If you are indeed suicidal I wouldn't say that on a minecraft forums. Such sensitive topics are rarely taken seriously on here, since most people who get banned say "I'm going to kill my self". Since you are in the UK I can offer you this advice. Go on https://www.samaritans.org and they can offer you the support you need. If you are indeed debating suicide or in general need someone to talk to. You can even private message me for any advice or support.

Last edited:
You say it doesn't hurt anyone? You get and money from the blazes the exp can either turn into money or enchants for pvp etc. Therefore you are benefiting from using with ac and people who don't have cheat are losing out since they can't just go afk and get hundreds of exp.

Another thing was before you denied having a auto clicker but now say you did. You had a better chance at telling the truth rather than Bull Sugarting everyone. You also got angry when we all confronted you about your lie, you acted very disrespectful.

Accept now that people will hold a grudge since you blatantly lied to not only the members of OPBlocks but the staff. You got angry since we caught you out and then you started going after us.

Best of luck with your appeal even though you have now admitted to doing what you argued so strongly against.

One last thing. If you are indeed suicidal I wouldn't say that on a minecraft forums. Such sensitive topics are rarely taken seriously on here, since most people who get banned say "I'm going to kill my self". Since you are in the UK I can offer you this advice. Go on https://www.samaritans.org and they can offer you the support you need. If you are indeed debating suicide or in general need someone to talk to. You can even private message me for any advice or support.
Why can't they just remove my xp and blaze rods from inv? then there is no harm at all.

It's more of a principle, other people have been banned for such offences and to make exceptions would create more "staff are biased"
I doubt there has been anyone else that didn't know that ac wasn't allowed for afking mobs, and hasn't used it in pvp and been banned.
+ I am one of the most active opblocks players atm. Literally play 10+ hours a day.
Also there should be warnings/temp bans instead of straight up perm bans. Certain players deserve a second chance. Staff shouldn't just ban people without knowing the full picture and assessing the situation.

I've spent over £80 easily on the server and spent many hour on it daily. I feel that they should realise I genuinely didn't know it wasn't allowed for afking mobs. and they should understand I wouldn't have risked £80+ and over 100 hours just to afk mobs...

@JustACookie @Mochi @Chrissehh @Luigi @CowOfSteel @SuperPiggeh @Wammy2 @KaosLord @far9448 @FencingGreyhound @BigCDG @Madara_

Last edited:

LightSome

Infamous Member
There is no point in arguing guys. @TheNoteGT you are not doing your self any favours by arguing now. This thread has now just became full of toxicity which isn't really needed.

That's because your a toxic player, and no heart.
Just want the prize at the end of season. Tell me how much value you brought to the fac? was it 200mil???? no....
he’s not toxic, nor is he heartless. you’re the one who covered up using autoclicker and lied to staff.
I doubt there has been anyone else that didn't know that ac wasn't allowed for afking mobs, and hasn't used it in pvp and been banned.
+ I am one of the most active opblocks players atm. Literally play 10+ hours a day.
Also there should be warnings/temp bans instead of straight up perm bans. Certain players deserve a second chance. Staff shouldn't just ban people without knowing the full picture and assessing the situation.

I've spent over £80 easily on the server and spent many hour on it daily. I feel that they should realise I genuinely didn't know it wasn't allowed for afking mobs. and they should understand I wouldn't have risked £80+ and over 100 hours just to afk mobs...

@JustACookie
10+ hours a day doing what? autoclicking?

it’s literally in the rules that autoclicker isn’t allowed. If you weren’t sure, you could’ve asked a staff and they would have easily helped you beforehand (especially since you’re in rekt)

he’s not toxic, nor is he heartless. you’re the one who covered up using autoclicker and lied to staff.

10+ hours a day doing what? autoclicking?

it’s literally in the rules that autoclicker isn’t allowed. If you weren’t sure, you could’ve asked a staff and they would have easily helped you beforehand (especially since you’re in rekt)
I've used ac once, and it was literally afking mobs. I don't feel a perm ban is a suitable punishment. And I usd ac for about 2 hours of afking.

Status
Not open for further replies.