PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

PrayForTheNoteGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I'm TheNoteGT and i'm banned from OpBlocks. I don't feel I should be but I can't be bothered to wait until mods finaly reply. If anyone is willing to buy me an unban, I would be so greatfull and am willing to offer a rank on me and my friends server for it! Please comment if you can buy me it! It would mean the world to me.

No Hate please,

TheNoteGT

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Hey guys,

I'm TheNoteGT and i'm banned from OpBlocks. I don't feel I should be but I can't be bothered to wait until mods finaly reply. If anyone is willing to buy me an unban, I would be so greatfull and am willing to offer a rank on me and my friends server for it! Please comment if you can buy me it! It would mean the world to me.

No Hate please,

TheNoteGT
no one cares take the ban u were caught deal with it

G

Goddessics

Due to how you were denying this so much, I'm pretty sure you knew it was fully against the rules.
WHY AM I A HYPOCRITE!!!!!1!!1!

and also you can suck my c*** cause no one gives a sugar about you and your stupid autoclicker

G

Goddessics

Ok, literally no one gives a sugar. Make all the excuses in the world and everyone will still be pissed at you for just ruining their evening with your complaint about something blatant and common sense worthy. Literally you’re so dumb about how you “can’t see” the rules. Literally ask anyone or even the damn chat and everyone would say that auto clicker is bannable. OpBlocks community is pretty chill so go to them. You just made up and said that you COULD use auto clicker and then complained you were banned. You’re so annoying and you make me want to bleed out in a bathtub. I hate it how you complain. Omg I don’t care that you’re suicidal. Just shut up

Ok, literally no one gives a sugar. Make all the excuses in the world and everyone will still be pissed at you for just ruining their evening with your complaint about something blatant and common sense worthy. Literally you’re so dumb about how you “can’t see” the rules. Literally ask anyone or even the damn chat and everyone would say that auto clicker is bannable. OpBlocks community is pretty chill so go to them. You just made up and said that you COULD use auto clicker and then complained you were banned. You’re so annoying and you make me want to bleed out in a bathtub. I hate it how you complain. Omg I don’t care that you’re suicidal. Just shut up
lol? 1. I genuinely didn't know it wasn't allowed for afking mobs
2. I didn't use it for pvp
3. leave me the hell alone

OfficialFood

I can post if I want... people are hating when they don't know what actually happened. I said no hate. if people have nothing good to say then they can go away
PEOPLE DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. you literally said yourself that you were banned because you were using an auto clicker. you were unaware of the rules, who is at fault? you, be informed of the rules next time it is no one else's fault so stop *****ing already. this is why you are getting hate, you have been going on about this all day and people are sick and tired of coming on forums and seeing your ass complain about your ban. if you don't want the hate, stop posting about your ban

PEOPLE DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. you literally said yourself that you were banned because you were using an auto clicker. you were unaware of the rules, who is at fault? you, be informed of the rules next time it is no one else's fault so stop Bazookaing already. this is why you are getting hate, you have been going on about this all day and people are sick and tired of coming on forums and seeing your ass complain about your ban. if you don't want the hate, stop posting about your ban
I used an auto clicker to afk mobs, you really think I would risk getting banned just so I could afk mobs if I knew it was illegal?!?

OfficialFood

I used an auto clicker to afk mobs, you really think I would risk getting banned just so I could afk mobs if I knew it was illegal?!?
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU KNOW OR NOT? NEXT TIME BE INFORMED WITH THE RULES, IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU WEREN'T. NO ONE ELSE'S STOP COMPLAINING LIKE IT WILL AFFECT YOUR SITUATION WITH A POSITIVE OUTCOME

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU KNOW OR NOT? NEXT TIME BE INFORMED WITH THE RULES, IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU WEREN'T. NO ONE ELSE'S STOP COMPLAINING LIKE IT WILL EFFECT YOUR SITUATION
If I don't know + Didn't harm anyone then I feel that deserves maybe a temp ban at most

Status
Not open for further replies.