Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Old map of OPBlocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a freaking beautiful map. Bubblegum had the nicest map for PVP but I was more of a Caramel guy. Anyways, we will be getting completely new builds, so if they're better than the old ones, I'm definitely hyped up for them.

Not to brag but Bubblegum's was so pretty. :3 But, these new builds as tk said, should be pretty amazing. These are some nice screenshots. Saved and stored away for further use. Everyone is hyped for this server to open!

ShroomsDawg

Those builds were utterly amazing! The colour choice was so well chosen and the terrain looked optimised for PvP! If the builds this time around are going to better I'm going to be gobsmacked!

angyma

Sick! I loved the old OP-Blocks maps but I'm quite sure the new ones will be even better. It's so hype to see the changes coming to OP-Blocks but I'm pretty sure it's all for the better and the stabilization that OP-Blocks needs to once build it's community again.

o/ ang

Orbity

Wow those pictures really do show how amazing the builds are. I'm sure we will get some even better builds this time round!

Status
Not open for further replies.