Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OG Player's (v.1.0) Throwback Album

Most of you don't know me probably but I used to be a v.1 OPBlocks player. I was so young and made so many mistakes, but on the other hand, learned a lot from it. Anyway, I'm just wondering if there are any other OG players around. If you guys want some nostalgia, here's my throwback album.

I know it only shows a very small portion of the history behind OPB but many screenshots and videos have been lost over the years. Enjoy nonetheless!

Last edited:
Falchon!! Man that's a blast from the past!
Yeah. I feel like so much was lost over the years though. OPB has been such a gamechanger for me honestly. Even though I was playing P2W haha.
Hey! What's good? B) We've got some history haha.
falchon? why do I feel like I know you?
curious
You might've seen me online on Bubblegum back in the day. I was fairly well known there. On the rest of the server, I was a nobody haha.

Yeah. I feel like so much was lost over the years though. OPB has been such a gamechanger for me honestly. Even though I was playing P2W haha.

Hey! What's good? B) We've got some history haha.

You might've seen me online on Bubblegum back in the day. I was fairly well known there. On the rest of the server, I was a nobody haha.
I joined during caramel last year, but now that i think of it I've been at opb for about a year now

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
oh my days that notable members list... and the chat brings back so many memories my god, thanks for this, some of those gave me a right good chuckle

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Most of you don't know me probably but I used to be a v.1 OPBlocks player. I was so young and made so many mistakes, but on the other hand, learned a lot from it. Anyway, I'm just wondering if there are any other OG players around. If you guys want some nostalgia, here's my throwback album.

I know it only shows a very small portion of the history behind OPB but many screenshots and videos have been lost over the years. Enjoy nonetheless!
Damn this rly does bring back memories thanks for posting this

BasiliskHill

I must be blind then.

Long time no see, glad you're doing alright over there