Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

News Report #1

X

xMc

Ok, lemme say my part. @BabeZander you on multiple occasions harassed and threatened me with "demotion" and tried blackmailing, which in turn didn't give me the greatest of opinion on you... xDonuts4Everx was an alt of a known player who plays ligit and wanted to see how long it would have taken to be reported and hackustated... He does not care about that account and does not care about being banned i have talked to this person myself about it so now i can speak for myself @BabeZander i do what i need to do for the server. whether that is banning friends which has had to happen i will do so. I used to care about what the community thought of me but those who still have V1 in them will understand why i do what needs to be done.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
@McPathos Ignore the hatred. As a player, I think you are an excellent staff member and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I'm sure many players, me included, <3 love having you as a staff. Your belief of xDonuts4EverX not hacking must of course have reason and I agree with your judgement

WhyShouldIEver

Ok, lemme say my part. @BabeZander you on multiple occasions harassed and threatened me with "demotion" and tried blackmailing, which in turn didn't give me the greatest of opinion on you... xDonuts4Everx was an alt of a known player who plays ligit and wanted to see how long it would have taken to be reported and hackustated... He does not care about that account and does not care about being banned i have talked to this person myself about it so now i can speak for myself @BabeZander i do what i need to do for the server. whether that is banning friends which has had to happen i will do so. I used to care about what the community thought of me but those who still have V1 in them will understand why i do what needs to be done.
You're an awesome staff member and I wasn't trying to put anything against you, I was just wondering.

Also wouldn't him being banned on an alt then going back on an original account be ban evading? Or no, I don't know sorry.

X

xMc

You're an awesome staff member and I wasn't trying to put anything against you, I was just wondering.

Also wouldn't him being banned on an alt then going back on an original account be ban evading? Or no, I don't know sorry.
This was a couple of days ago i think 3 so ban evading wasn't implemented then and I didn't think you intended anything don't worry :) Thank you for the kind words anyway

Do you know grammar? There is way too many mistakes to correct you and don't tag me in anything and I do still have V1 in me and really "blackmailing" you and "harassment" I would like to see the proof, then I'll believe it and I don't have the power of demotion, Tuxx does I don't do I can't threaten you with demotion, only Tuxx can. You knew that this person was hacking and didn't ban hook? If you ask me, that's a bad staff member. What do you mean I'm in "multiple occasions" of harassment considering I'm banned. I never harassed you if anything you did to me. I want to see proof of this "harassment"

From what I have heard, you harassed McPathos and a few other staff which then lead to your ban. Pathos is a good staff member and does a lot of work. If you feel he was "disrespectful/aggressive to you" feel free to make a staff report. There is no need to make hate post like this encouraging others to agree with you.

And about xDonuts4Everx, Pathos is very good at catching hackers (better than me ;-; ) and my guess was he was toggling.

And nice news report :3 Hope to see more soon!
Read my reply but I'll thank you for not tagging me. I appreciate it unlike some other staff member. Thank you Mochi for not tagging me.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Do you know grammar? There is way too many mistakes to correct you and don't tag me in anything and I do still have V1 in me and really "blackmailing" you and "harassment" I would like to see the proof, then I'll believe it and I don't have the power of demotion, Tuxx does I don't do I can't threaten you with demotion, only Tuxx can. You knew that this person was hacking and didn't ban hook? If you ask me, that's a bad staff member. What do you mean I'm in "multiple occasions" of harassment considering I'm banned. I never harassed you if anything you did to me. I want to see proof of this "harassment"
He wasn't hacking he banned him cause the user didn't care

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Tbh
So many pvpers have been wrongly banned for hacking
And McPathos does pvp
So I'm pretty sure it was just a misconception on McPathos's part
Maybe to him donuts wasn't hacking
I mean so many ppl get hackusated, so it gets really confusing

Owl

Dedicated Member
Tbh