0 Players Online

News Report #1

WhyShouldIEver

OPBlocks
News Report
#1!

So this is my first news report. Yay ;-;

-

Currently @Speed__xD and @DdubsRulez2 are on a message battle. Right now Ddubs is taking the lead by only a few posts, while Speed is catching up super fast.
Honestly I think Speed will pass him, his name says it all.

-

Suggestions have been made where the CPrince mine should give about 6mil-7mil dollars per inv full. Sadly this suggestion has been denied, but because of popular request, you may see a slight upgrade in CPrince mine. This upgrade could be up to 5mil-6mil. We honestly don't have any proof of this happening, but many people have been begging for an upgrade and I think after all this begging it may finally become true.

-

Tuxx has now revealed that a huge update is currently being worked on, maybe he's putting all the accepted requests into this one update and releasing it like a boss. Or, he's making another gambling update where the max price will increase by 500k... Who knows.
He did state that it was a massive update, and will be coming very soon (because he said 'we are working on it as we speak').

-

The staff member CaliX2Guns has false banned @NotDuck because his IGN (Haste__xD) is super close to Speed__xD's IGN (Speed__xD). He meant to warn Speed, but he typed in Haste. Haste already had 3 warnings, and because of that final warning, it resulted in a ban. Will there be consequences? Will he just be warned because it was an accident? We just have to wait and see.

-

The new staff member @Coolkish has been helping Tuxx with denying and accepting staff applications, now we don't have to wait 3 weeks. He is always on the role. I think Coolkish deserves a clap for just simply handling all those staff applications. Good job!

-

Recently xDonuts4Everx has been banned for hacking. He was supposedly a 'legit' player. Even McPathos himself said that. Was Pathos sticking up for him because he was his friend? Were they in a gang together? Either way, he's banned now and that 'legit' player is now gone.

-

How much money does trkey really make? Well lets see. I did the math and every day trkey makes around 850-1k$ every single day! Trkeys net-worth would be about 985 500. This is not exact, this is using statistics based on trkeys most popular three servers.

-

Hope you enjoyed this! Tell me if you'd like to see another one! Thanks!

~WhyShouldIEver

Last edited:

OMG_Its_Rock

OPBlocks
News Report
#1!

So this is my first news report. Yay ;-;

-

Currently @Speed__xD and @DdubsRulez2 are on a message battle. Right now Ddubs is taking the lead by only a few posts, while Speed is catching up super fast.
Honestly I think Speed will pass him, his name says it all.

-

Suggestions have been made where the CPrince mine should give about 6mil-7mil dollars per inv full. Sadly this suggestion has been denied, but because of popular request, you may see a slight upgrade in CPrince mine. This upgrade could be up to 5mil-6mil. We honestly don't have any proof of this happening, but many people have been begging for an upgrade and I think after all this begging it may finally become true.

-

Tuxx has now revealed that a huge update is currently being worked on, maybe he's putting all the accepted requests into this one update and releasing it like a boss. Or, he's making another gambling update where the max price will increase by 500k... Who knows.
He did state that it was a massive update, and will be coming very soon (because he said 'we are working on it as we speak').

-

The staff member CaliX2Guns has false banned @NotDuck because his IGN (Haste__xD) is super close to Speed__xD's IGN (Speed__xD). He meant to warn Speed, but he typed in Haste. Haste already had 3 warnings, and because of that final warning, it resulted in a ban. Will there be consequences? Will he just be warned because it was an accident? We just have to wait and see.

-

The new staff member @Coolkish has been helping Tuxx with denying and accepting staff applications, now we don't have to wait 3 weeks. He is always on the role. I think Coolkish deserves a clap for just simply handling all those staff applications. Good job!

-

Recently xDonuts4Everx has been banned for hacking. He was supposedly a 'legit' player. Even McPathos himself said that. Was Pathos sticking up for him because he was his friend? Were they in a gang together? Either way, he's banned now and that 'legit' player is now gone.

-

How much money does trkey really make? Well lets see. I did the math and every day trkey makes around 850-1k$ every single day! Trkeys net-worth would be about 985 500. This is not exact, this is using statistics based on trkeys most popular three servers.

-

Hopw you enjoyed this! Tell me if you'd like to see another one! Thanks!

~WhyShouldIEver
Too much drama ;-;. But nice one, maybe you'll be killer memestar. Lets get roiiighht into the news. Also very informational

Pathos was never a good staff member considering he is always disrespecting me/Passive Aggressive to me he should be demoted. WHO ELSE THINK PATHOS SHOULD BE DEMOTED

Last edited:

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Pathos was never a good staff member considering he is always disrespecting me/Passive Aggressive to me he should be demoted. WHO ELSE THINK PATHOS SHOULD BE DEMOTED
From what I have heard, you harassed McPathos and a few other staff which then lead to your ban. Pathos is a good staff member and does a lot of work. If you feel he was "disrespectful/aggressive to you" feel free to make a staff report. There is no need to make hate post like this encouraging others to agree with you.

And about xDonuts4Everx, Pathos is very good at catching hackers (better than me ;-; ) and my guess was he was toggling.

And nice news report :3 Hope to see more soon!

Owl

Dedicated Member
From what I have heard, you harassed McPathos and a few other staff which then lead to your ban. Pathos is a good staff member and does a lot of work. If you feel he was "disrespectful/aggressive to you" feel free to make a staff report. There is no need to make hate post like this encouraging others to agree with you.

And about xDonuts4Everx, Pathos is very good at catching hackers (better than me ;-; ) and my guess was he was toggling.

And nice news report :3 Hope to see more soon!
But I don't get a nice WOW MOCHI WOW