PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Insiding Or No Insiding

• Allow Insiding

• Don't Allow Insiding

Results are only viewable after voting.
I personally LOVE the idea of insiding, and it's one of the key parts of factions. However, to all the Rekt members out there, what's the point of it not being allowed if people can't use their /home without being allied or in your faction? Just don't invite randoms to your faction and it'll be good. If it matters THAT much, we could just have all homes removed in enemy territory, but staff isn't going to take the time and ensure that will happen. Insiding will hopefully be map 2 atleast.
What fac are you in? cos you should be saying that to flux. they have like 60 random people in

J

JustMe03

How is it fun. You are hurting real peoples feelings and stealing their money.. By making them think you are their friend. Please tell me what is fun about that.
Why should I care about random kids playing a block game

What fac are you in? cos you should be saying that to flux. they have like 60 random people in
I’m in flux, and yes it looks like we both have work to do
How is it fun. You are hurting real peoples feelings and stealing their money.. By making them think you are their friend. Please tell me what is fun about that.
It’s only hurting their feelings if they take a knockoff lego game way more seriously than they should, and that’s why you only invite trusted members. It’s part of the factions experience.

HyzukiV2

I’m in flux, and yes it looks like we both have work to do

It’s only hurting their feelings if they take a knockoff lego game way more seriously than they should, and that’s why you only invite trusted members. It’s part of the factions experience.
We'll you can't say you don't take the game seriously if you spend more than $100 on it. Either that or you have no clue how to spend wisely.

What most of the people don't realize is. that Factions isn't about playing it safe.
It's either being the best or just another random faction.

Insiding is like the main thing that makes factions fun.
Destroying something from within.

I wouldn't call it insiding.. I call it a "spy" :)

LightSome

Infamous Member
Personally hate the outcome of the situation. Insiding is an ESSENTIAL part of factions. I love the manipulation side of it, your ememies second guess everything. (Psychology nerd) I for one am not going to play factions now since its kinda the last straw for me. They've made so many pointless rules which MOST SUCCESSFUL factions servers dont have ..... I WONDER WHY.... oh they actually let factions BE FACTIONS in stead of making the wilderness into freeworld basically.

Really isnt our faults that this isnt implemented since you had the results from the original discussion over 2-3 weeks ago. Could of actually followed through with the promise.

Last edited:

Dusk2Dawn

Why should I care about random kids playing a block game
Well why should we care about you then. After all, you're just another random kid playing the same block game that everyone else is.
Nothing is really fun about it. I mean if you get insided and all of your stuff get's taken, all of the time and money you put into it is just....gone.

J

JustMe03

Allowing insiding would teach kids about trusting, usually kids would trust anyone so allowing insiding would help with that

Nothing is really fun about it. I mean if you get insided and all of your stuff get's taken, all of the time and money you put into it is just....gone.
Yeah that's why you don't trust anyone

Well why should we care about you then. After all, you're just another random kid playing the same block game that everyone else is.
I never said that you should care about me, and I don't care if you do

We'll you can't say you don't take the game seriously if you spend more than $100 on it. Either that or you have no clue how to spend wisely.
says a rekt member *cough* TheGrind *cough* TheNoteGT
I’ll have you know that I’ve only spent 35$ for cprince, and I already got my money’s worth like a week ago, even though it is only for a block game

I said more seriously than you should, not taking it seriously at all. I take the server a little bit seriously (who doesn’t) and actually trying to be good makes it more fun.
Like others have said again and again, I feel that insiding is a crucial part of factions and teaches people who and who not to trust.

Personally hate the outcome of the situation. Insiding is an ESSENTIAL part of factions. I love the manipulation side of it, your ememies second guess everything. (Psychology nerd) I for one am not going to play factions now since its kinda the last straw for me. They've made so many pointless rules which MOST SUCCESSFUL factions servers dont have ..... I WONDER WHY.... oh they actually let factions BE FACTIONS in stead of making the wilderness into freeworld basically.

Really isnt our faults that this isnt implemented since you had the results from the original discussion over 2-3 weeks ago. Could of actually followed through with the promise.
The most fun part of factions should be raiding. You can mess with anyone’s psychology whilst raiding, putting up a bunch of cannon boxes and maintaining them then once they get used to it putting your cannon in it. What’s pointlesss if insiding were to be allowed would be spending any irl money to be the top faction because the second it’s outside of your backpack or chest someone can steal it. And I disagree with your assessment that I siding is what makes servers successful. Look at cosmic for example. I siding isn’t allowed yet it’s one of the most known faction servers. Clearly your disagreement isn’t that well thought out

says a rekt member *cough* TheGrind *cough* TheNoteGT
I’ll have you know that I’ve only spent 35$ for cprince, and I already got my money’s worth like a week ago, even though it is only for a block game

I said more seriously than you should, not taking it seriously at all. I take the server a little bit seriously (who doesn’t) and actually trying to be good makes it more fun.
Like others have said again and again, I feel that insiding is a crucial part of factions and teaches people who and who not to trust.
I have no bills to pay and a job that pays better than most and I enjoy it... with that said I’ve played factions for years and not once have I enjoyed a server that allows insiding. I always just make a faction full of alts and build the base so I can make progress at all. Not to mention the amount of toxicity it generates, considering Luigi has to mute public chat because someone got unbanned, I don’t think the chat could handle it.

No bills to pay cause you live in your moms basement, hehexd jk ily father
toxic
I have no bills to pay and a job that pays better than most and I enjoy it... with that said I’ve played factions for years and not once have I enjoyed a server that allows insiding. I always just make a faction full of alts and build the base so I can make progress at all. Not to mention the amount of toxicity it generates, considering Luigi has to mute public chat because someone got unbanned, I don’t think the chat could handle it.
understandable

Dusk2Dawn

Well they created a factions server and took out a bunch of stuff. If you use the same exact stuff that all other factions server have, it will just be another factions server. Somethings things need to be unique so it can attract player attentions. If we did what all the others ones do, why would they choose this server over another?

If they add insiding, the faction server player count will probably decrease rapidly. Because after they add insiding (if they do), what's left that's unique about the server? I know that your going to say "Well they candy aspect is still unique". That may be true, but why would they play a faction server that like all other factions server, but just with an added bonus of candy?

I think it's great how it is. If they add insiding, then what was the point in opening a factions server then? It will literally be the same except with candy. Wouldn't seem very fun. I like it when things are unique, it gives us a chance to play something that most factions server don't have.

I don't know, just my opinion.

Allowing insiding would teach kids about trusting, usually kids would trust anyone so allowing insiding would help with that

Yeah that's why you don't trust anyone
Just saying, you are kind of contradicting yourself. Your saying that they need to learn who to trust by not trusting anyone? That doesn't make much sense. Hmmmm...I'm just saying, you should read it before you post it. Make sure it makes sense.

Last edited:
J

JustMe03

Just saying, you are kind of contradicting yourself. Your saying that they need to learn who to trust by not trusting anyone? That doesn't make much sense. Hmmmm...I'm just saying, you should read it before you post it. Make sure it makes sense.
Whoops I meant everyone