PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My Resignation #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijeh

Hey, so I've been going through a lot with family and recently some other stuff has happened. I resigned because I want to focus on my family (and a few other things) right now. I will most likely re-apply in the near future, but for now I won't re-apply. I will still be active on TeamSpeak & forums, will probably hop on the server once & a while.

@Respirar ur a bully !
@Sine_Pari nice rage
@Mochi ur just... mochi
@emelade nice lemonade u got there
@KuhakuYoshino !!!!
@CaliX2Guns CaliX3Guns

Thank you @Tuxx & @Coolkish for the opportunity to work with you again, it's been a pleasure. I hope I can be on the team with you guys again! :)

Sincerely,
Goofy Goober!

Lumay

яσѕιє ღ
I'll have you know, you're the bully. Moving on, hope you get your issues solved soon <3 Keep in contact ;3

Owl

Dedicated Member
Hey, so I've been going through a lot with family and recently some other stuff has happened. I resigned because I want to focus on my family (and a few other things) right now. I will most likely re-apply in the near future, but for now I won't re-apply. I will still be active on TeamSpeak & forums, will probably hop on the server once & a while.

@Respirar ur a bully !
@Sine_Pari nice rage
@Mochi ur just... mochi
@emelade nice lemonade u got there
@KuhakuYoshino !!!!
@CaliX2Guns CaliX3Guns

Thank you @Tuxx & @Coolkish for the opportunity to work with you again, it's been a pleasure. I hope I can be on the team with you guys again! :)

Sincerely,
Goofy Goober!
Didn't even tag me after we talked about a lot of ****

timeflies

Infamous Member
You will be missed Elijeh, you're one of they many friendly staff members I know and you may joke around sometimes but you are a bundle of fun most the times. Take time off and feel free to come back when you think it's best to, love you lots. <3

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
oh no elijeh :c
sad 2 C such a nub go...
I truly hope you get your issues sorted out.
good luck w/ life
because
it's a weirdo
btw fun working with you

-Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.