Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My Introduction.

Hamooda

Hello players and staff of OPBlocks. I am Hamooda. I am known to be a staff member on Trkey's other server as many of you know PrimeMC. But I am not here to talk about Prime. I'm here to give myself an introduction and possibly be welcomed into the community of OPBlocks. I am 14 years old and I play games like CS;GO and Minecraft. I am into HCF which is known as Hardcore Facions and I play it with many of my other friends. I make Texture Packs so usually whenever I make one I announce it on forums so that many players looking for a pack and can't find the right one, then, they can find mine to be an okay sort of pack for them to enjoy using. Honestly, there's not a lot I can really say about myself. I'm just a player like the rest of you enjoying OPBlocks. It's nice seeing this server back in business. I remember the sad time it was closing down, but it's back. I hope everyone who read this has a great day, and to everyone who doesn't read this well, have a great day as well. Thanks for the love and support on Prime, I'm hoping I can get the same here.

ItzInfernal

Hello players and staff of OPBlocks. I am Hamooda. I am known to be a staff member on Trkey's other server as many of you know PrimeMC. But I am not here to talk about Prime. I'm here to give myself an introduction and possibly be welcomed into the community of OPBlocks. I am 14 years old and I play games like CS;GO and Minecraft. I am into HCF which is known as Hardcore Facions and I play it with many of my other friends. I make Texture Packs so usually whenever I make one I announce it on forums so that many players looking for a pack and can't find the right one, then, they can find mine to be an okay sort of pack for them to enjoy using. Honestly, there's not a lot I can really say about myself. I'm just a player like the rest of you enjoying OPBlocks. It's nice seeing this server back in business. I remember the sad time it was closing down, but it's back. I hope everyone who read this has a great day, and to everyone who doesn't read this well, have a great day as well. Thanks for the love and support on Prime, I'm hoping I can get the same here.
We really need staff here, and you have a previous experience on one of trkys servers, so you have a pretty good chance at getting accepted.

Hamooda

We really need staff here, and you have a previous experience on one of trkys servers, so you have a pretty good chance at getting accepted.
Well thank you for the response. I enjoy being staff on Prime, but if so I will apply here if wanted.
Hey again hopefully you stay here and get staff your a brilliant Staffide on primemc keep it up
Thanks for my support from PrimeMC and here. Really enjoy it.