Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

McPathos's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImVegan

skuxx deluxe
You are very mature and active in-game (P.S. Thanks for breaking Lollipop with your Melon Farm xD jk). Anyway, I think your application is very thought out however, I think you should have waited a bit longer prior to your last application was not even a month ago. (Sorry to be that one guy :() Also, I was just scanning the rules and this is actually not allowed:
  • Remember you must wait 1 month between denied applications, If we find that this is not the case then your application will be immediately denied.
@Coolkish

Anyway, Good Luck :)
I believe he had consent from an administrator to post his application early.

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ

It's a good app and all, but in game you haven't been the most mature person. You and @crya made a wall of heads where you are being lowkey disrespectful to the players you killed, and you are really toxic to me, and some other players. I think you should try to be more mature before you apply.

Owl

Dedicated Member

It's a good app and all, but in game you haven't been the most mature person. You and @crya made a wall of heads where you are being lowkey disrespectful to the players you killed, and you are really toxic to me, and some other players. I think you should try to be more mature before you apply.
A wall of heads isn't being disrespectful, it's just showing who you have killed.

X

xMc

A wall of heads isn't being disrespectful, it's just showing who you have killed.
As owl said having a head wall isn't really disrespectful it's just showing your kills, also adding onto your point of "really toxic" I type `L` in chat once I kill people and I have only done that to a few people who show other players the same kind of disrespect. Which includes you. I don't type L to everyone only those who goes on and shows/says they`re better than others in PvP.

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xMc

?

"nice try tho"
what exactly was i trying to do, i was pointing out the facts.
I was not the one to place the signs only placed the heads and I removed my heads and placed them onto my plot. The comments on the signs was from @crya and he can agree since he is the owner.

RawrWithRoss

Could've sworn I left a comment :eek:

Without reading it thoroughly reading it and giving it a light skim, without surprise I can see how much effort and detail you put into your application. Hope to see you on the team once again! (No doubt we will)

~ Good Luck!

+1 This application will get accepted one of the most mature people I have seen online with a great application plus previous staffing on OPblocks. There is no way this could be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.