Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Mac users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaia

hello this is kind of a random place to post this but i'm desperate ngl

my PC ****ed itself up, I've been using a Mac laptop until it gets fixed. I need good editing/recording software.

if you use Mac (if that's what it's even called, Apple?), could you pretty please recommend me some good recording + editing software?

I realise I could just search this up on google but I don't want to waste time downloading stuff and deleting it because it turns out to be complete dong, thanks!!!!

AND most importantly, if you're familiar with WB (wine) please start a conversation with me on here or add me on Skype with your forum name (@kieraia). I've already heard about it and I know it allows Windows programs to work on Mac but I literally do not know how this works. thank u so much if you do<33

if I can't find anything I'm honestly throwing this excuse for a laptop into the ocean thx

xAlphaCat

Yo, just use QuickTime, it's installed in your computer already (or should be) and it works fine for me. Anyway can you recommend a $350-450~ PC that can get me 200~ fps or more? I'd prefer not to build it to not screw up.

EDIT: I believe iMovie is your only option and it's kinda basic

I downloaded screenflow for Mac and it seems to be pretty good (because it can record Skype too).

You can also pay for a better version, but I use free

Fugitive

big cat manager
If you're serious about recording, you can get Wirecast. Very expensive but it works incredibly well. For editing, Adobe Premiere Pro works miracles.

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
If you don't want to buy another recording software, then I would suggest using iMovie for the time being. You can also try out everything mentioned above xp

kaia

Yo, just use QuickTime, it's installed in your computer already (or should be) and it works fine for me. Anyway can you recommend a $350-450~ PC that can get me 200~ fps or more? I'd prefer not to build it to not screw up.

EDIT: I believe iMovie is your only option and it's kinda basic
I'm not very good at all this computer stuff and my brother built mine so I don't think I'm the person you should be asking, sorrryy ;u;

And to everyone that commented; I needed a recording program that could let me choose how much fps I wanted to record in, change the internal/external microphone settings, dimensions as well. QuickTime can't do any of that so I only use it for light recording, etc. For some reason when I render videos I record using bandicam it looks really messy. I'm probably going to try out everything else recommended so thanks!! And instead of iMovie, I found a cracked version of final cut which is much better so that should do for now xd. tysm

@Roiley lock plox

Status
Not open for further replies.