Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

I'm Back!

Aussie__

That's right people. I'm back.

I decided that it would be more fun for me to play here when there's more players. And what do you know, there's way more now.

For anyone here who doesn't know who I am, I'm an old V1 player. By that I mean I started within the first two months of V1 being out (Anyone else remember the old old forums?). I applied for staff on V1, and according to Mochi, I was going to be accepted, until the merge with some other server happened. I came back for a while in V2, but due to me staffing on another server, I didn't really have time for playing on V2 or V3. I finally officially came back in V4, and applied for staff. I got accepted, and was staff for about a week until I resigned due to me not enjoying it. I will probably be reapplying, knowing that there's more players now.

Welp, that's about it!

See ya'll online
-Gia

Disclaimer: For all of you who keep saying the only reason I left and then came back just because there's more players is not true at all. Yes, I will admit, that was a major deciding factor for me resigning and coming back. I simply wasn't enjoying working as a staff member on V4. And no, it wasn't for one reason. The player base did have something to do with it, but most of it was based off of the fact that I honestly wasn't enjoying it. If I wanted to staff on larger servers, just because they're larger, I would have reapplied on prime ages ago. I wouldn't have come here at all.

The point is; the player base increase was not the only reason I came back. I'm looking forward to playing in the new reset, I have a little more time then I did back then, and I can simply enjoy it, without tons of stress.

Last edited:

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Welcome back!

**Finding the fact that you're coming back here to reapply now where the server is alive kinda scummy, as you left us for Prime.**

Last edited:

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
Welcome back!

**Finding the fact that you're coming back here to reapply now where the server is alive. Kinda scummy, as you left us for Prime.**
dude thats what im saying LOOOL he literally just applies on the server that is more popular