Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hello!

Xaov

Hey! I've recently heard of OPBlocks from trkeys other server PrimeMC! Many people know me there and I recognize many of you! I've gone through a name change so you might recognize me as "Mythological_", I had another, sad times when I had that name. (Plz no NameMC) If anyone can I'd appreciate it if you told me what you should have when pvping. Thnx -Xaov

Xaov

Hey! I've recently heard of OPBlocks from trkeys other server PrimeMC! Many people know me there and I recognize many of you! I've gone through a name change so you might recognize me as "Mythological_", I had another, sad times when I had that name. (Plz no NameMC) If anyone can I'd appreciate it if you told me what you should have when pvping. Thnx -Xaov
I'm a rando here! FeelsBadMan

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Well I have never met you bet welcome and I look forward to have some fun 1v1s with you.

Welcome to OPBlocks :) glad to have another member in this community. Don't hesitate to ask a staff member if you need help or have any concerns. Hope to see you on soon!

merighthere

Dedicated Member
HotShot74014

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Heheheh
Welcome! Hope you like it here!
Well I have never met you bet welcome and I look forward to have some fun 1v1s with you.
1v1 me when i have time

Criinge

Welcome, when I played Prime before OPB v2, my friend, KryptEU, told me about v2 coming out before it came out, so I guess I came from Prime. If you need any help with anything or have any questions feel free to ask staff in-game with /staff! Other than that enjoy this server!