Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hello

Well first of all I'd like to say I have recently joined the server about a week or so ago

My name Is Drew and I am from the UK!,
I've been around prison servers since they first released really When Mark Killion (Killion Detention Center) was an owner and staff of the forum. Now discontinued or I wouldn't have mentioned the name. I would say I am very knowledgeable about the prison side of things :)
I am 22years of age.
I have a lot of love and time for everybody gender or race, I suppose that comes from being part of the LGBTQ community. This is one and only prison I play and plan on playing for a very long time and constantly donate to show my appreciation of the server.
I have no trouble in saying I enjoy being part of the community and the staff that I have seen, have been very community based like the owner.
I listen to alot of music mainly, rap, hip hop. That kind of stuff is my go to music but anything with a good beat I'm up for.
I am always up for a chat on discord and enjoy peoples company, Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in game.

ChrisClassics

Hello and welcome to OPBlocks! I look forward to chatting with and seeing you around the server.

I noticed you heavily mentioned prison servers but didn't mention anything about Skyblock servers. What is your opinion of them?

-Christopher | ChrisClassics

Welcome Honey :) I’m WorldFutsalV and I player in prison. I often do giveaways and I build plots for money :) come down and check out my plot /plot visit WorldFutsalV