Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Finally Our Home Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello My Name Is Bacon Here's my story of life.

There was a prophecy over 90 million years ago that said a ancient power would come to save all breakfasts of all kinds with a ally with him. This ally was the chosen one who would awaken me to save the world. People would always be looking for this prophecy because the Universal Council was banning breakfast items and replacing them with stale popcorn. During these horrible times a girl was born her name was Violet she was born of a poor family. As she grew older she found out she had powers of the breakfast to summon the guardians. So she went on a journey to find the Ancient Lands of Breakfast. She went through the Pancake Mountains, Syrup River, and the all Great Bacon forest. Violet finally found The Lands Of Ancient Breakfast, than found the all mighty temple of Breakfast Guardians. She walked inside and found our shrines, she stared in amazement as she had heard so many stories of us. So she used her magical powers to reawaken me from my deep slumber. I had been awoken and she told me what was happening. I had sighed at and cried of what was happening to this universe. We would need more help I thought so I awoke my fellow brother and sisters from their slumbers. All 6 of us hurried to the council to destroy them for what they had done, But it wasn't as easy as we thought it would. They had a army of over 30 million only against the 6 of us.We charged into battle with great bravery knowing we can die any moment. Panny used her powers of syrup waves, Sausage used his spears of sausage, and I used my sword of Breakfast, EggWhite was turned into a scrambled mess but we had to keep fighting. I had dozens of the enemies attacking me. Than Violet used her powers to summon the Ancient Bow Of Bacon to shoot them off me.We thought we winning but they had brought in the popcorn monsters. There were to many of them we were on the ground as the popcorns ripped us apart. We had lost Cerealwoman to them I was crying as we lost another friend. I thought this was the end, the end of breakfast. At this darkest hour Violet had turned to her real form Bacongirl. She revived me and the few others. Bacongirl, me, and my allys combined are weapons to wipe out all the popcorn monsters. We destroyed the council and brought back breakfast to all. The war was over we had lost allys, but those allys were never forgotten. After this Panny and Sausage parted ways from me. Me and Bacongirl went back to the temple to say there. For my ####### birthday she bought me a computer. I started playing Minecraft on 2012. Later on in 2015 I found a server called OpBlocks I loved it. It became my favorite server me and Bacongirl would play on it all the time. Than the merge happened me and Bacongirl were sad. Than now that we hear it's coming back we're so happy.

So that's just a little of my story of my life so far.

God damn, Bacongirl is a great gal' ;)

Anyways, I probably should have replied to this yesterday, but EYYYYYYY, we're back on OPB.
Also, I'm kinda surprised by how the 6 of you beat 30 million people. That means for every 1 of you, there were 5 million of them.

WELCOME BACK!

angyma

LOL this is amazing. I love breakfast, it's my favorite meal of the day!

Oh also, bacon is love, bacon is life. Hehe, anyway, it's great to see you here back on OP-Blocks! I'm pretty sure I remember you, Caramel player right? Either way have a great day and I hope to see you later!

o/ ang

Just wondering, did you happen to have a previous username? Btw, amazing story!
1st Username: RaiderNation03
2nd Username RaiderThePikachu
3rd Username BACOOOOOOOOOOOON
4th Username ScoobyDooAteRose
5th Username ShrekItsAllOgre (This is my username as of now)
6th Username Changing it back to my 3rd username permamently (Changing 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.