Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Faction Rules & Illegal Modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialFood

How did you get the link for the rules?
You can ask most staff for what the rules are on Factions. Sometimes it's your responsibility to have the knowledge of what's allowed and what isn't. It is no one's fault that you never asked for them, and you assumed using an auto clicker is allowed.

OfficialFood

Wait so there is nowhere I can personally find these rules.. without checking with an admin..
There is now. And if you are ever unaware if the rules, you ask someone. Although, you never even went to anyone to ask. You just assumed what is usually illegal on most servers is allowed. Now please stop replying here, this is for players who want to see the rules on Factions. Not a page to talk about you getting banned

There is now. And if you are ever unaware if the rules, you ask someone. Although, you never even went to anyone to ask. You just assumed what is usually illegal on most servers is allowed. Now please stop replying here, this is for players who want to see the rules on Factions. Not a page to talk about you getting banned
lol, how can I get banned when they didn't even have all the rules on forums..

OfficialFood

Can you stop replying about your ban already. This is for players who want to see the Faction rules. If you want to discuss your ban, make an appeal or talk with a staff member.

far9448

Just to be clear the global rules found here still apply when on prison and factions.
The factions rules are just added rules on top of them.

OfficialFood

Just to be clear the global rules found here still apply when on prison and factions.
The factions rules are just added rules on top of them.
Indeed. Yet, as of today I've realized that faction rules are going to have a slight difference compared to prison rules. That's why I decided to make this post so all players can globally recognize the faction rules. Of course, if they didn't know that they were already posted on the faction release page.

HyzukiV2

Indeed. Yet, as of today I've realized that faction rules are going to have a slight difference compared to prison rules. That's why I decided to make this post so all players can globally recognize the faction rules. Of course, if they didn't know that they were already posted on the faction release page.
Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.