PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Crainer Cheated :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSaucy

Why tf is everyone triggered by this lmao? He obviously doesn't have the time grind off camera because he uploads 3 videos a day and he needs to edit all 3 of them.

I'm not defending him but what I wrote is the truth

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Why tf is everyone triggered by this lmao? He obviously doesn't have the time grind off camera because he uploads 3 videos a day and he needs to edit all 3 of them.

I'm not defending him but what I wrote is the truth
Vsausy, you HAVE to understand, MrCrainer is a money-w***e and will do everything in his power to make money, even if it resorts to losing a chunk of respect. I kinda sympathize for him but seriously, he is paid a **** ton of money to promote all of Alex's servers. So what keemstar said si relatively true. jk XDDDDDDDDD

VSaucy

Vsausy, you HAVE to understand, MrCrainer is a money-w***e and will do everything in his power to make money, even if it resorts to losing a chunk of respect. I kinda sympathize for him but seriously, he is paid a **** ton of money to promote all of Alex's servers. So what keemstar said si relatively true. jk XDDDDDDDDD
He didn't spend jack sh*t on advertising lmao, him playing the server is the only way of advertising.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

He didn't spend jack sh*t on advertising lmao, him playing the server is the only way of advertising.
'He didnt spent jack sh*t' Why would crainer go this far then? He shouldn't be like Marina Joyce. He should be himself and enjoy!

E

emelade

We will take action if we see fit, for now it is fine. Remember to respect others opinions, even if you don't agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.