Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Crainer Cheated :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
For ya'll that defend crainer... He didn't bought it. And for ya'll who don't beilive in "GG" , when you /eco give someone, essentials shows a chat message "<amount of money> added to <player>. New balance: <money>" In this case, crainer was the executor, since it showed that message. So yea, he IS cheating.

fam you are. don't deny it, you've been defending him this whole time.
No I was saying he was cheating

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Sigh I like how in his video he said 'So after a long time of grinding, I finally have enough to rankup'. Like come on, man...

Edit: is it just me or did he take the video down???

#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!

#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!#CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!! #CrainerForBanBecauseOfAbuse!!!
He bought money, not abusing a glitch.

Blesser

He bought money, not abusing a glitch.
FFS. I need to tell it again?
" For ya'll that defend crainer... He didn't bought it. And for ya'll who don't beilive in "GG" , when you /eco give someone, essentials shows a chat message "<amount of money> added to <player>. New balance: <money>" In this case, crainer was the executor, since it showed that message. So yea, he IS cheating."
HE DIDN'T BUY IT.
HE DIDN'T REICIVE MONEY FROM ANOTHER PLAYER.
And for abusing a glitch, he pvp logged with /p h , @Strength__xD

Strength__xD

FFS. I need to tell it again?
" For ya'll that defend crainer... He didn't bought it. And for ya'll who don't beilive in "GG" , when you /eco give someone, essentials shows a chat message "<amount of money> added to <player>. New balance: <money>" In this case, crainer was the executor, since it showed that message. So yea, he IS cheating."
HE DIDN'T BUY IT.
HE DIDN'T REICIVE MONEY FROM ANOTHER PLAYER.
And for abusing a glitch, he pvp logged with /p h , @Strength__xD
yeah he god dangit logged on me :( he was my 150 kill streak reward but nooo :'( i'm sad now

Blesser

Kids, here is the proof--

Plugins (to prove that I don't use some kind of modifier)
5.png

/eco give - IF AN EXECUTOR IS A PLAYER
Proof1.png

In Crainer's case, Executor is a player, and that player is Crainer. As you can see on the picture.

/eco give - IF EXECUTOR IS A CONSOLE

Proof2.png

In Crainer's case, executor isn't a console, since there is no "<money> added to <player> thingy on the client, only on the console. This is set in buycraft's page. When you buy 5,10 or even 50 mil, this command executes CONSOLE-SIDE. But this isn't Crainer's case also, because when you buy it, both the /eco give and /broadcast command will run at the same time. Which with crainer , didn't. Which means, he gave himself the money. For ya'll that say it's fake, he took the video down, but we ALL could see it.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.