PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Crainer Cheated :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmodetoz

He does it because he can't mine for hours just for the video anyway I don't really think it matters because he will just stop playing when his series end :p

In no way am I defending anyone, just giving opinion.

If Crainer uploads multiple videos a day, he needs to be able to record in a shorter period of time (because of editing), so he'd need to spawn money in at some time, and this just happened to be the time.

Kenny

If Crainer uploads multiple videos a day, he needs to be able to record in a shorter period of time (because of editing), so he'd need to spawn money in at some time, and this just happened to be the time.
Or he could have made a time lapse of him mining. Since I'm pretty sure he has a beast PC

He didn't spawn money, he bought it. And he didn't have to LIE to us

Kenny

In the chat it said Mr.Crainer has add 1 mil 2 times
But players didn't say GG at all, if he was a owner and a YouTuber, you would have atleast expected players to be spamming chat with GG or abuse. But no chat is calm and as if nothing has happened. Meaning that he didn't buy it from the store.

Blesser

For ya'll that defend crainer... He didn't bought it. And for ya'll who don't beilive in "GG" , when you /eco give someone, essentials shows a chat message "<amount of money> added to <player>. New balance: <money>" In this case, crainer was the executor, since it showed that message. So yea, he IS cheating.
fam you are. don't deny it, you've been defending him this whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.