Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Chat With Me :)

Hey Everyone!

I'm Jwoofunkymonkey (nickname) and my IGN is Jwoo0220. I am currently a Candy Warrior on the server.
Go to my plot: /p h Jwoo0220 for an OP candy shop!

I am currently 13 years old, about to turn 14 on February 20.

Here is some cool information about me:

school: i am a straight A student, on the honor roll, well-behaved, & responsible
sports: swimming, basketball, track and field, & cross country
after-school activities: national junior honors society, student youth council, chi alpha mu, & dragon dance

Fell Free To Follow Me and Like My Posts :)!
HAVE AN AMAZING AND SPECTACULAR DAY :p:D

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Welcome to OPBlocks! :3
I used to play basketball too. But quit because I got my ankles too injured. xd

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Cyclone

Welcome to Opb!
Oh and btw what is cross country i've never heard of it if someone could explain it to me.

Elijeh

Hey! Welcome to the server.

I hope you're enjoying your stay! If you need anything don't hesitate to message me, I won't bite o:

angyma

Hi Jwoo! Welcome to OPBlocks.

I've seen you in-game a few times and it would be good to see you again. If you need anything feel free to ask me at any time.

See you around! ;)

timeflies

Infamous Member
Hello Jwoo! I saw you in-game and you seem like a very polite guy, hope to talk to you more! Also one of my favorite sports is Basketball :)
Welcome to OPBlocks!

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Welcome to Opb!
Oh and btw what is cross country i've never heard of it if someone could explain it to me.
Cross country is pretty much running but through natural terrain, like the woods, ground, grass, gravel roads, hills, etc.

Also, Welcome Jwoo!

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
Welcome to OP Blocks! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you ever need anything please feel free to msg me c:

Welcome to OPBlocks! :3
I used to play basketball too. But quit because I got my ankles too injured. xd

Hope you enjoy your stay.
OMG! same! I get injured like every practice! I fell and hurt my hip, I busted my lip, I jammed my fingers, I twisted my wrists, and the list goes on and on!