Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baricaade

Good luck man, the thought of someone having cancer, is very painful to anyone. I know you'll get through this, and hope everything is okay in the end.

KaosLord

Having cancer is a very tough challenge, especially because you have a new outlook on life. My grandpa had cancer and it was not very fun to witness. Always keep a positive outlook on life mate. Let those around you help you at. Condolences towards you and your family and hope the surgery goes well and you push through.

Chimerical

I'm sorry to hear.

At least you were fortunate enough to find it in the earlier stages. I hope the surgery is fast and the recovery as well.

Aussie__

Update: Surgery was a success. As far as we know there will be minimal further treatment. Post surgery scan is scheduled April 26, results are available May 2.

LoliAni

Well, I'm glad you ended up okay. I had to get surgery on my right knee just a few months ago, and I was really scared. The doctors know what they are doing, and I'm glad you are ok <3

Aussie__

Update: Apoligies for keeping you all waiting. I’ve had an incredibly stressful and busy few days. As far as we know it’s an all clear. They’re going to do a scan every month or so for the next half year. After that is uncertain.

jiewenpro27

I don’t even know how to say this so I’ll just use straight facts.

About a month ago, I had my annual physical. I had been feeling incredibly weird the past few weeks and had told the doctor about it. I was having to use the bathroom every half hour and was feeling extremely nauseous. I described all of this to the doctor and they decided to do a colonoscopy. Inside of me, they found a tumor growing in my colon.

They weren’t 100% sure if it was cancerous so they took a piece of it out and sent it to the lab. Yesterday, the doctor delivered the news. I have Stage 2 Colon Cancer. As far as we know, it’s still contained within a removeable region of the colon. There is no current set date for surgery, but it is 100% happening.

Honestly I’m scared. I’m not sure how this is going to turn out. For the first time, my life feels threatened in a way that I can’t fight.

That’s all I have to say. Thank you everyone for being here with me the past few years

Bye

Updates (MM/DD/YY):

4/10/18: As of this moment the surgery is scheduled for April 22nd at 10:00 A.M.
4/22/18: Surgery was a success. As far as we know there will be minimal further treatment. Post surgery scan is scheduled April 26, results are available May 2.
Get well soon

therealestigg7

Update: Apoligies for keeping you all waiting. I’ve had an incredibly stressful and busy few days. As far as we know it’s an all clear. They’re going to do a scan every month or so for the next half year. After that is uncertain.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYYA you can't die ur 2 cool

dake

:dab:

well looks like ur just about good m8e, good job on living!!

truthfully tho happy u aint ded or atleast living with cancer because friends in my life have had it and it aint pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.