PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie__

I don’t even know how to say this so I’ll just use straight facts.

About a month ago, I had my annual physical. I had been feeling incredibly weird the past few weeks and had told the doctor about it. I was having to use the bathroom every half hour and was feeling extremely nauseous. I described all of this to the doctor and they decided to do a colonoscopy. Inside of me, they found a tumor growing in my colon.

They weren’t 100% sure if it was cancerous so they took a piece of it out and sent it to the lab. Yesterday, the doctor delivered the news. I have Stage 2 Colon Cancer. As far as we know, it’s still contained within a removeable region of the colon. There is no current set date for surgery, but it is 100% happening.

Honestly I’m scared. I’m not sure how this is going to turn out. For the first time, my life feels threatened in a way that I can’t fight.

That’s all I have to say. Thank you everyone for being here with me the past few years

Bye

Updates (MM/DD/YY):

4/10/18: As of this moment the surgery is scheduled for April 22nd at 10:00 A.M.
4/22/18: Surgery was a success. As far as we know there will be minimal further treatment. Post surgery scan is scheduled April 26, results are available May 2.
5/3/18: Apoligies for keeping you all waiting. I’ve had an incredibly stressful and busy few days. As far as we know it’s an all clear. They’re going to do a scan every month or so for the next half year. After that is uncertain.

Last edited:

HyzukiV2

About a month ago, I had my annual physical. I had been feeling incredibly weird the past few weeks and had told the doctor about it. I was having to use the bathroom every half hour and was feeling extremely nauseous. I described all of this to the doctor and they decided to do a colonoscopy. Inside of me, they found a tumor growing in my colon.

They weren’t 100% sure if it was cancerous so they took a piece of it out and sent it to the lab. Yesterday, the doctor delivered the news. I have Stage 2 Colon Cancer. As far as we know, it’s still contained within a removeable region of the colon. There is no current set date for surgery, but it is 100% happening.

Honestly I’m scared. I’m not sure how this is going to turn out. For the first time, my life feels threatened in a way that I can’t fight.

That’s all I have to say. Thank you everyone for being here with me the past few years

Bye
Stay safe kid I'm sure it will all be fine.

Mutah

Dedicated Member

Bye
praying for you <3
if u ever want some good laughs hmu on discord ill send memes and love <3
get better gia

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
I am so sorry to hear about this. It's horrifying to think that this could happen to anyone at such a young age, or any age in fact, and I wish you all the best with your procedure and recovery. Stay strong and you'll get through this. You're lucky to have found it now so hopefully nothing damaging will occur in the future. All the best and stay strong <3

~Chrissy

G

Goddessics

Personally, I have never known a teen or young adult who had or has cancer. The idea is extremely horrifying and is scary for both the witnesses and also the victim. I will keep you in my prayers. Stay safe

therealestigg7

Bye
Good luck man I am surprised whatever happens to you keep on trying to fight it you cant die it is actually illegal I just made it a law as owner sorry if I am not taking this very serious I am 11 but seriously good luck man hope you fight it off.

Cluck

I don't know you in any way what so ever, but the fact of someone dying is a very touchy subject for me, so gl :)

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Wow, this is honestly just terrifying that this would happen to someone at such a young age, or even at all honestly. Hoping the surgery goes well, praying for you, and stay strong <3

LightSome

Infamous Member
Best of luck, the treatments have drastically improved so I doubt there's anything to be too worried about. It is scary, learning you have cancer, though one day (hopefully) It will be just like a bad dream.

No matter what happens, remember you have made a impact on these people (who commented) which means something.

Status
Not open for further replies.