Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Can We Discuss/Make A Price Set For kits?

How much do you think clord kits go for? ( without tools )

• 30-100million

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 200-300million

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 300+million

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there OhHit here, recently I have been trying to buy clord, cprince and destroyer kits and it seems that I can never find a person that sells it for a decent price.Usually, I would expect to find someone who is selling them from 30-150mil but it seems like clord is selling for 300mil-1bil and cprince is 200mil-300mil. I really don't know what the price range is for clord. Lemme know your thoughts.

<3 OhHit

Gxdly

Full Clord kit - 750 Mil
Clord armor - 400 Mil
Full Cprince kit - 450 Mil
Cprince armor - 200 Mil
Full Destro kit - 250 mil
Destro armor - 150 mil

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Just let people make their own price, it's likely some people won't bother to follow these prices and raise them anyway.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Depends on the realm and most people don't agree with prices, since some people are nice and other are there just for money. ;<

finnoybu

Depends on the realm and most people don't agree with prices, since some people are nice and other are there just for money. ;<
True, but it is beneficial to get a feel for what others are charging, as a basis. Honestly, I'm more interested in knowing the breakdown by piece. Like what % of a kit price would a sword or pick cost. That would help establish armor shop prices.

ShiroHibikii

Honestly in terms of the kits:
70% of the overall kit price is usually for the PvP gear which includes the Armour, Sword and Bows.
the other 30% is usually for the tools excluding the pickaxe.
The pickaxe is usually sold differently from the whole set so it varies on the person who is selling it and the enchants on it, whether or not it has Custom Enchants or not.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Idk if anyone would agree on a set price considering that some people are nice and would sell for a good price while others are just money***** pricks

AwesomeAgent10

Hi there OhHit here, recently I have been trying to buy clord, cprince and destroyer kits and it seems that I can never find a person that sells it for a decent price.Usually, I would expect to find someone who is selling them from 30-150mil but it seems like clord is selling for 300mil-1bil and cprince is 200mil-300mil. I really don't know what the price range is for clord. Lemme know your thoughts.

<3 OhHit
I think it should go like this! Just to make a profit!
Muncher 55mil
Gobbler 75mil
Chomper 85mil
Hoarder 100mil
Destroyer 135mil
Cprince 175mil
Clord 235mil

Between that! Thats only for Armour and swords w/gap for picks and other tools add 20mil for all and 25mil for Clord and Cprince

This is the most ******ed idea ever, stop being such a ****** please
Please be nice on the forums, saying stuff like this comes across as `rude'.
It also seems as if `destroyer' has increased in price, before candy ranks where introduced it seemed destroyer cost 100mil now people are charging 120mil+, of course I know this is completely your own opinion on how much you think kits sell for but I just wanted to know what the community average price was for these kits, thanks for all your info and opinions and I will keep it in consideration when buying kits.

Thanks OhHit

Please be nice on the forums, saying stuff like this comes across as `rude'.
It also seems as if `destroyer' has increased in price, before candy ranks where introduced it seemed destroyer cost 100mil now people are charging 120mil+, of course I know this is completely your own opinion on how much you think kits sell for but I just wanted to know what the community average price was for these kits, thanks for all your info and opinions and I will keep it in consideration when buying kits.

Thanks OhHit
Your chill fam, but remember not to mess with me in PvP :)
And I dont see it as rude when the kid makes up ideas like that :3

Status
Not open for further replies.